I think the white axle pin is not a new part and just has a bad digital image on rebrickable. so it is still semi-frictioned and just a white variant of pin with  2L axle.

18 hours ago, 1974 said:

No, it's just a flywheel

Ima stop replying now because this gets more confusing every time I do.

Edited by SNIPE

It's quite simple. It's just a flywheel. No ripcord like on the Chima Speedorz. Look at the picture :classic:

Cheers,

Ole

On 6/6/2021 at 4:05 AM, SNIPE said:

I think the white axle pin is not a new part and just has a bad digital image on rebrickable. so it is still semi-frictioned and just a white variant of pin with  2L axle.

But the Rebrickable name is literally "Technic Axle Pin 3L with No Friction Ridges and 2L Axle" (emphasis added).

They already did in bugattti too.

Tan 5x11 panel, 1x15 dark azure liftarm, blue wedge belt wheel, lot of clear beam....

And they use LOT of 5x11 dark blue panel which include only in 41999 limited edition in that time.(Now in 42112 too)

Edited by msk6003

1 hour ago, astyanax said:

Darn you TLG! Teasing us with 9L beams in Lime...

If it makes you feel any better, they are spray painted :laugh: 

4 minutes ago, LvdH said:

The only way they could solve their color inconsistency problem :iamded_lol:

33 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

They already did in bugattti too.

Tan 5x11 panel, 1x15 dark azure liftarm, blue wedge belt wheel, lot of clear beam....

And they use LOT of 5x11 dark blue panel which include only in 41999 limited edition in that time.(Now in 42112 too)

Yeah and here I saw a LOT of 85x85p.jpg?1610892847.4415796 too, which has only been available in one set in 2001...

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Why use Spraypaint? They should have just ordered them from from GoBricks.cn: Link :laugh_hard: 

I just got another 10 of these guys (Link) just a few hours ago, along with >1kg of brick friends :sweet:

Edited by Gray Gear

I wish LEGO would put extra stock of these new colors for sale online or at least use them in sets in the near future. I collect parts like these (trans-clear axle, prototype liftarm to name a few), and they are very very hard to find. I don’t want to give in to the clone bricks so rare elements like these are the best option.

They say they've produced 20 new special pieces for this real size Sian!

1 hour ago, mpj said:

They say they've produced 20 new special pieces for this real size Sian!

source?

53 minutes ago, SNIPE said:

source?

5:15

Edited by LvdH

For those, who claim about color mismatches in the Sian, finally here is a corrective action from TLG:

:tongue:

Edited by agrof

At 2:53 in that racingbrick video Siān is on dark grey wheels. And also there is visible color incosistency - vertical 7L beam near rear wheel.

No worries - parts from this Sian may never be available in any other sets.

Funny how at the start of the video all the pins are a tan colour, because deep down they know the blue ones look terrible :snicker:

So, I made an order to B&P. They promised a delivery time of at least 5 weeks, but the order arrived today, after just over 2 weeks. And I got 2 extra of 71682 in yellow.

I also ordered the new panel extenders, and yeah, the alignment issues with the axlehole are strongly present:

YAho6gh.jpg

I arranged them so the differences would be apparent, 2x4 beams for reference.

Curiously, the black parts seem to be divided into two categories with misalignment to opposite directions, while the yellow ones have much more variation. None of the black and maybe one of the yellow ones align correctly though. I wonder if I should contact customer service about this?

4 minutes ago, howitzer said:

I wonder if I should contact customer service about this?

I did. 4 out of 10 pieces had alignment issues I contact support and they sent me replacement. And new pieces also had alignment issues :D I stopped there. It is sad that quality drops, but I will not contact support again (about this order at least).

I contacted TLG for replacement of that part and it was probably the first time in 4-5 years that I ordered replacement part. Not only my order was canceled but my account was also banned from making further orders in the future. The email said it was not a decision TLG took lightly but it felt like an automatic response. No actual reason was given.

I'm still a bit bitter about that.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

1 hour ago, howitzer said:

None of the black and maybe one of the yellow ones align correctly though. I wonder if I should contact customer service about this?

It worked in my case. Here I wrote what I did:

10 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I contacted TLG for replacement of that part and it was probably the first time in 4-5 years that I ordered replacement part. Not only my order was canceled but my account was also banned from making further orders in the future. The email said it was not a decision TLG took lightly but it felt like an automatic response. No actual reason was given.

I'm still a bit bitter about that.

That sounds unreasonably harsh! I had the opposite experience (see above), they sent me a full new batch after only expressing my "disappointment".