Those gears cost €0.50 on Bricks and Pieces. So if you need a lot that will be cheaper. 

I spotted part 18651 Technic Axle Pin 3L with Friction Ridges Lengthwise and 2L Axle in WHITE in the new Ninjago Hydro Bounty set. It holds the trans-light blue panels on the front end. I only see one, but hopefully it appears more in smaller sets.

On 5/30/2021 at 4:35 PM, TechnicRCRacer said:

I spotted part 18651 Technic Axle Pin 3L with Friction Ridges Lengthwise and 2L Axle in WHITE in the new Ninjago Hydro Bounty set. It holds the trans-light blue panels on the front end. I only see one, but hopefully it appears more in smaller sets.

Nice find.

Edited by SNIPE

18 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Wow, I remember them only in black color. Great finding!

19 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Nice find, though too bad it's this particular axle-pin as they are already commonly available in black (the best colour for pins) and its generally the least useful part of this category. Getting 2L axle-pins or 3L pins in other colours would be great too.

So far, the new color/part that I spotted in the upcoming technic sets :

• Gear rack housing in Blue x 1
  • 13L ? Alternating beam in black x 1 (at least) It's a 11L on, I just can't see.
  • 11L ? Alternating beam on black x 2 (one on each sides, maybe 4x)
  • Square part (Maybe a pneumatic tank, but That's only speculation)

And the interesting/rare parts

• Panel 3x11x1L in blue x 4 (only in the Ferrari before)
  • Panel 3x11x1L in orange x 6 (less uncommon, but still in only 3 sets so far)
  • Mudgard 3x9x2L in orange x 2 (only in the corvette before)
  • 7x0.5L liftarm in blue x 4 (quite rare and old, this will make the price of these lower a bit)
  • Pneumatic valve in LBG x 2 (maybe 3, still not that common)
  • 1x11L pneumatic cylinder in yellow x 2 (Finally after 6 years, it's back. One of the most expensive technical part currently, was only in the Arocs before)

• Panel 3x7x1L in DBG x 2 (only in two sets so far)
  • Shield with Mercedes logo in black x 1 (Only in the crocs before)
  • 9L and 7L liftarms in green/bright green x many (I can't count all of them…)
Edited by Touc4nx
Modified info to make it more accurate + spelling

55 minutes ago, Touc4nx said:

You can add 71708 in DBG, behind the cab three on each side.

Here is the full list for may/june (so far) : https://www.newelementary.com/2021/06/new-lego-parts-june-2021.html

I also saw an orange lego system ramp that people might use with technic pullbacks. at least it has no bottom lip and is actually concaved, and not some flimsy piece of cardboard, But I can't post pictures yet I think because it appears in about 2 upcoming sets

Edited by SNIPE

19 minutes ago, SNIPE said:

Here is the full list for may/june (so far) : https://www.newelementary.com/2021/06/new-lego-parts-june-2021.html

I also saw an orange lego system ramp that people might use with technic pullbacks. at least it has no bottom lip and is actually concaved, and not some flimsy piece of cardboard, But I can't post pictures yet I think because it appears in about 2 upcoming sets

judging from Zusammengebaut pictures they seem rather small though.

Funny how city sets also get the small tractor thread tyres, when licensed technic pullbacks didn't :sceptic:

lego-city-stuntracer-sommer-2021-neuheit

Edited by syclone

10 minutes ago, syclone said:

judging from Zusammengebaut pictures they seem rather small though.

Funny how city sets also get the small tractor thread tyres, when licensed technic pullbacks didn't :sceptic:

I wonder if they can be used as car body panels on technic MOCS , they're kinda bulky though with all those anti studs underneath.

Edited by SNIPE

1 minute ago, 1974 said:

Are the trucks pullbacks? The bikes aren't

The bikes are, the trucks probs are not.

No, they are not

Look at the arrows :wink:

It's based on a flywheel, most likely the same as used in the Chima Speedors. Gotta get that mould repaid :pir-sceptic:

7 hours ago, 1974 said:

No, they are not

Look at the arrows :wink:

It's based on a flywheel, most likely the same as used in the Chima Speedors. Gotta get that mould repaid :pir-sceptic:

ohh so a ripcord , thats weird

1 hour ago, astyanax said:

I just realized this is actually a NEW part: it has NO friction ridges!

Well that makes it close to useless then... 

9 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Why?

Probably because a 3L axle with stop can be used in almost all use cases. Of course, the almost implies that there will be some unique use cases for it, but perhaps not many.

10 hours ago, astyanax said:

I just realized this is actually a NEW part: it has NO friction ridges!

Excellent spot! I was wondering why it wasn’t popping up correctly on BL.

4 hours ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

Probably because a 3L axle with stop can be used in almost all use cases. Of course, the almost implies that there will be some unique use cases for it, but perhaps not many.

@Bartybum pretty much sums up what I was thinking. I haven't yet built anything were i would use that over the standard 2l version (3749). For me a 3 length axle with stop could do basically the same thing as this new part, with the added advantage that the part wouldn't pop of the frictionless side because the stop would be holding it in place.

Actually, I just noticed a place where I would have liked this part! In the swashplate of my whirlwind rescue TC20 entry, I was at one point using two of the friction versions of these pins to hold on rotors, with a 3L bar between them. Essentially, I wanted both to be able to rotate independently of each other, while being fixed in a straight line by a bar. I eventually gave up on this solution because of the high friction, but this new part may have changed that!

This is admittedly a very unusual scenario, though!