Great recolor! I thought that it was the same, just shaded due to bad light position but then also noticed that the "modification"-Targa has the metallic ones.

They could have better make them in white. It could really fit to that car. Or use green. There has been older Porsches white with nice green or red accents like this

668689.jpg

Edited by Jurss

The Porsche also comes with 15459 (5x1 steering arm) in yellow, and there isn't really much reason for them to be yellow where they are used so I assume they are coming in the CAT bulldozer, maybe to allow the blade to tilt. Can be seen at 4:01 in this video

On 1/29/2021 at 10:32 AM, Jurss said:

They could have better make them in white. It could really fit to that car. Or use green. There has been older Porsches white with nice green or red accents like this

But that was mostly on special Carrera RS 2.7 liters engine in 1973 (if my memory still works) and not on turbo or traga; but I could be wrong since my info is for German and Austrian market... Still I think your proposal / idea is better for nature of earlier Porsches (not to mention real Porsches with air cooled engine)

10 hours ago, I_Igor said:

But that was mostly on special Carrera RS 2.7 liters engine in 1973

Green yes. Anyway, some red wheels would be more interesting. And red line on the sides.

52 minutes ago, Jurss said:

Green yes. Anyway, some red wheels would be more interesting. And red line on the sides.

Honestly you have a taste of details Juris :thumbup:

On 1/30/2021 at 10:35 AM, allanp said:

The Porsche also comes with 15459 (5x1 steering arm) in yellow, and there isn't really much reason for them to be yellow where they are used so I assume they are coming in the CAT bulldozer, maybe to allow the blade to tilt. Can be seen at 4:01 in this video

Indeed and I think having it in an other colors would make things like butterfly doors on yellow cars much easier.

Just noticed a previously very rare part just returned in Star Wars set 75301

Hard to see in the pictures, but it includes 8 of the white 41678250x250p.jpg?1610906636.8350887 

Edited by LvdH

While you're all busy celebrating those new parts, I'm still impatiently awaiting the arrival of 85x85p.jpg but with axle hole........

(Equivalently, 85x85p.jpg with one axle.)

1 hour ago, astyanax said:

While you're all busy celebrating those new parts, I'm still impatiently awaiting the arrival of 85x85p.jpg but with axle hole........

same, we will get there one day :)

Personnaly, I wait on this :
 Double_pin.png
I mean, we have the axle version, why don't we have pin version ?

3 hours ago, astyanax said:

And also waiting on this.

Pin with axlehole and pin connector perpendicular with pinhole. Both of those are sorely needed.

More connectors to make 0,5-module translations would also be great.

6 hours ago, astyanax said:

And we know that TLG has been needing that piece too! For example, in the virtual pivot steering system of the big Batmobile (set 76139), they used 4x the 120-degree 3-axle connector when they really only needed 1 axle...

063.jpg

064.jpg

Edited by astyanax

3 hours ago, Touc4nx said:

mean, we have the axle version, why don't we have pin version ?

Wouldn’t the pin version be unstable and easily twisted unless the center pin hole was an axle hole?

I remmener seeing a link to a page explaining how to verify if a lego part is a real one, particularly concerning axles, but I can't find this page anymore.
Does anyone has this link ?