1 hour ago, SNIPE said:

46882  mudguard 15Lx2Lx7L in White (x1 in 51515)

x2 in 51515

1 hour ago, SNIPE said:

39793  biscuit connector in White (x2? in 42114)

Also include LBG version (x1?)

1 hour ago, SNIPE said:

2815  Wedge Belt Wheel Tire in Pearl Gold (x1 in 75956) 

x3 in 75956

1 hour ago, msk6003 said:

x2 in 51515

Also include LBG version (x1?)

x3 in 75956

Thanks, I hit submit by accident too soon so am rushing now! :P

@msk6003 do you mean x1 biscuit connector in LBG in the cement mixer?

Edited by SNIPE

My wife bought set 75979 Hedwig, for herself and in that set I found technic parts in a new or unusual colour;

18654 beam 1x1 and 63869 cross block 3x2 in reddish Brown

42786 cross block 3M in white, according to brickset it unique for this set

For our son we bought set 42102 and in there also 2 recolours 

43857 beam 2 in lime 

44864 lever 5m In red

Edited by vliet

24 minutes ago, vliet said:

My wife bought set 75979 Hedwig, for herself and in that set I found technic parts in a new or unusual colour;

18654 beam 1x1 and 63869 cross block 3x2 in reddish Brown

42786 cross block 3M in white, according to brickset it unique for this set

For our son we bought set 42102 and in there also 2 recolours 

43857 beam 2 in lime 

44864 lever 5m In red

Brickset may not be the best source for inventories. As I understand, they copy inventories directly from TLG without change, even though they're known to be often incomplete. Better to check Rebrickable, which converges to completeness thanks to community corrections.

https://rebrickable.com/sets/75979-1/hedwig/#parts

https://rebrickable.com/sets/42102-1/mini-claas-xerion/#parts

Following those links, parts occurring in at most 3 sets are marked as rare. Most of the parts you described are not rare, at least according to this definition. :sweet:

Sorry then, mostly I use brickset for such searches/inventories. I didn't know that rebrickable was more accurate.

Edited by vliet

1 hour ago, SamuelYsc said:

I wonder how those levers work...

See here:

Edited by Jundis

Was browsing the Lego replacement brick service today... First we have:

800x312.jpg

And then we have:

800x634.jpg

What's the difference? (other than price and rendering...)

On 6/22/2020 at 12:45 AM, SamuelYsc said:

new C+ part from 42113
I wonder how those levers work...

Looks like this might be the “dumb” battery box. Levers probably control motor direction and maybe speed. Only has two slots for motors.

36 minutes ago, astyanax said:

Was browsing the Lego replacement brick service today... First we have:

And then we have:

What's the difference? (other than price and rendering...)

A new design of an existing element. It happens every now and then. I compared the lime ones with some older black ones and it seems that the lime ones have a little less friction and 'snap' than the older black ones. Not sure if that is because of a design change (smaller ridges maybe) or if that is because of the colour (giving slightly different material properties)

8 minutes ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

Not sure if that is because of a design change (smaller ridges maybe) or if that is because of the colour (giving slightly different material properties)

Comparing the two photos, seems like the newer mold does not have any friction ridges on the pin side. Maybe they just made the pin slightly larger in diameter?

5 minutes ago, Jurss said:

Got this in UCS millenium falcon

A rarity, keep it!

12 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Comparing the two photos, seems like the newer mold does not have any friction ridges on the pin side. Maybe they just made the pin slightly larger in diameter?

There are still ridges on the actual parts, so the render is not accurate in that respect. It is however why I thought of comparing.

19 hours ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

I compared the lime ones with some older black ones and it seems that the lime ones have a little less friction and 'snap' than the older black ones.

I both love and hate how firmly these guys 'snap'. They say, avoid friction locking, but holding something with just 2 of these pin connectors basically guarantees it'll never come off. On the other hand, I almost tear off my skin during disassembly...

If the new mold has less 'snap', I'll have to re-evaluate my trust in them...

3 minutes ago, astyanax said:

I both love and hate how firmly these guys 'snap'. They say, avoid friction locking, but holding something with just 2 of these pin connectors basically guarantees it'll never come off. On the other hand, I almost tear off my skin during disassembly...

If the new mold has less 'snap', I'll have to re-evaluate my trust in them...

Maybe TLG figured out they were causing too much strain on the costumers :laugh: I also tested a black one from Lambo and indeed it seems less snappy and easier to insert, rotate and remove.

9 minutes ago, astyanax said:

On the other hand, I almost tear off my skin during disassembly... 

Yes, connexion is... sturdy! something I consider to be a good thing, just hope the new version is not too relaxed. I use a large rubber band to pull them to avoid (mostly!) sore fingers...

Wait, On brick link it says that the "new" mould exist only in spike prime, but I have not these set but have this part...
(on the left, the "new" one, on the right the "old" one.)
1280x853.jpg

1280x853.jpg

That makes no sense, when you rely on this part to take a bar, like for example 42115's caliper assembly. They REVERTED back to the old design?

In the LEGO Bricks & Pieces 66906 is shown with the 4 mm hole instead of the square hole. Now that doesn't mean it will actually look like this (the new pin-with-pinhole is shown as a not having frictionridges, while the actual part does have friction ridges). The older mold pictures don't show the hole, so we can't compare.
In the past Bricklink didn't even make the difference between the two molds, so there is a good chance their pictures are not accurate.
The relatively new red version also still has the 4 mm hole.

Bottomline: I don't expect that the hole is reverted back to the old design.

heres a new part I saw in the uocoming trolls world tour set:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=65473

65473.png

there will also be other angles of this part as seen on the box art:

Those trans light blue slide pieces are in a friends set too and are super adjustable so good for GBC or maybe like a tube shaped race track.

Edited by SNIPE

That same 135-degree elbow part is in the Mickey/Minnie Mouse set in black, 14x if I remember correctly.

Seems a useful generic part. Not sure yet what for, but I'm sure people will find all kinds of uses.

If anyone knows the radius (inner/axis/outer), that would be useful information.

38 minutes ago, Erik Leppen said:

That same 135-degree elbow part is in the Mickey/Minnie Mouse set in black, 14x if I remember correctly.

Seems a useful generic part. Not sure yet what for, but I'm sure people will find all kinds of uses.

If anyone knows the radius (inner/axis/outer), that would be useful information.

In the next few days we're likely to see a review on http://www.newelementary.com answering all such questions :sweet: