I noticed that slight redesign inside the battery box with the last set I bought that included one, 42080.

Earlier this week I was in my grandma's attic to look for something and found a box with my old Technic parts from 15-20 years ago.
Currently started going through it to see what's still useable.

Edited by Error404

AjaWGl4.png

can''t resize image without it being blurry and this spreadsheet was already agonizing enough to make.

Edited by SNIPE
can''t resize image without it being blurry and this spreadsheet was already agonizing enough to make

Hi guys, thanks for the awesome details.

And does anyone knows when will the PF parts stop publishing?
I have seen a post said it will stop at 2020 something, but I am not sure about my memory.

3 hours ago, SNIPE said:

3Lx3L ball for castor connector in light bluish gray

-that is white.

5Lx5Lx2L tire in black (x2 in 71706)

-this tire allready come with emmet's thricycle in lego movie 2 theme.

technic wheel 4x4x2 with axle hole in medium azure (x2 in 71710)

-4x4x4 is right size.

technic wheel 4x4x4 with axle hole in flat silver (x2 in 71711)

-flat silver color allready come with 10248 ferrari f40.

Some error correction.

You can add to the list pins with bush 32054 in pearl gold, from the Disney Pricess storybooks (41374-77) :

lego-disney-princess-2020-43174-005.jpg

Thank you @Leewan and @msk6003 for further details, I have updated the details above and put it in a spreadsheet

update: 10:56 am it looks like 76148, 76143 and 76142 has two new Wheels in Flat Silver with 3 spokes that protrude from the tire.

update 9:48 am it looks like there's some sort of black technic axle with a stop in 41252 Poppy's Air Balloon Adventure

Edited by SNIPE

On 11/22/2019 at 2:58 PM, SNIPE said:

Thank you @Leewan and @msk6003 for further details, I have updated the details above and put it in a spreadsheet

update: 10:56 am it looks like 76148, 76143 and 76142 has two new Wheels in Flat Silver with 3 spokes that protrude from the tire.

update 9:48 am it looks like there's some sort of black technic axle with a stop in 41252 Poppy's Air Balloon Adventure

Star wars 75273 is include 4 of wheel 18x14 axle hole with dark azure

illegal.jpg

12t, 28t, 60t can mash directly with normal crossaxle. Ratio is 1:3(12t), 1:7(28t), 1:15(60t)

3 hours ago, Jurss said:

How does it handle torque, I suppose not well.

Not that well, and it grinds quite a bit. But it's a fun finding ;)

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Void_S said:

Well, it came a bit less than a year ago... May you mean those "batmobile" tires? They really should appear soon...

I have found "Batmobile" tires on sale on blicklink, but the are way to expensive (at the moment)

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=182461&idColor=11&view=buy&ccName=6262361#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"ss":"HR","cond":"N","rpp":"100","iconly":0}

:sad: :damn: :wall: :facepalm: .......

10 hours ago, Philo said:

Not that well, and it grinds quite a bit. But it's a fun finding ;)

... and it grinds even more and blocks slightly when the axles are held on both sides (i.e. non-cantilevered mounting), after a quick try.

(note : sorry for interleaving this answer with the latest sub-discussion ; a good idea would be to transform this discussion into a sub-forum with one discussion per part/assembly)

9 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Just bought 2. I get more excited about new parts then new sets, so it gives me a little flexibility on cost. Also, I'm sick of waiting for Bricks and Pieces just so I check them out. I'll know soon if it was worth it. Still less than getting all those Batmobile bricks.

I'll buy more when the price comes done. Maybe bricklink + TLG might not be all bad. Maybe....

46 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

I'll buy more when the price comes done. Maybe bricklink + TLG might not be all bad. Maybe....

I hope you're right, at the moment old 68.8 x 24 is more affordable and fits 43.2 wheels without any problem because old rubber is softer....

On 12/6/2019 at 9:01 PM, Thirdwigg said:

Just bought 2. I get more excited about new parts then new sets, so it gives me a little flexibility on cost. Also, I'm sick of waiting for Bricks and Pieces just so I check them out. I'll know soon if it was worth it. Still less than getting all those Batmobile bricks.

I have just got an idea that those two 68.7 x 27 tires could be perfect if you plan to make LCB 3CX backhoe (with Unimog tires at the rear)

32 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

LCB 3CX backhoe (with Unimog tires at the rear)

*JCB ;-)

It really is a pity, that we are still waiting for newer, smaller tractor tires in the size of about 60 x 25. I think even the new backhoe tractor (42114) will have the Xerion configuration with the same sized wheels both on front and back axle like JCB 5CX. :-/

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

*JCB ;-)

It really is a pity, that we are still waiting for newer, smaller tractor tires in the size of about 60 x 25. I think even the new backhoe tractor (42114) will have the Xerion configuration with the same sized wheels both on front and back axle like JCB 5CX. :-/

I would also like to have smaller tractor tires; specially I was hoping to have 94.8 tires for one my project, but I have a feeling  that we will have only 107 x 44 because next year (licensed) small CLAAS Xerion has no small tractor tires...but there are lots of machinery that have "Kommunal" tires, so truck tires can be useful on them...

I meant JCB of course (since I work on Fastrac and few loadalls I think I'm familiar with JCB manufacturer), thanks for correction :classic:

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Ladies and gentlemen, does anyone of you have an idea if there is a part like this

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15461&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

only 1 and ½ wide - just to stick ½ stud?

Unfortunately no, I was looking for a part like this the other day!

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

43 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Unfortunately no, I was looking for a part like this the other day!

Thank you for clarifying that...I'll see what I can do...

2 hours ago, Erik Leppen said:

Would two half pins and a 1x3 tile work for your use-case?

Erik I need axle hole in the middle; it is for very very narrow (solid) axle with steering and drive using 56 x 26 tire... I could turn around wheel 30x20 but it would not look like it is for telehandler...

15344.jpg

I wanted to look like this 

LEGO-56-X-26-Black-Balloon-Tires-4pc.jpg