1 hour ago, Richard Dower said:

also found four of the ultra rare Blue #3713 bushes

Ultra rare? Huh, I have a few from bulk dumps and a copy of 4WD X-Track. Those white pins and the white 5L axle must have been hard to find!

1 hour ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Ultra rare? Huh, I have a few from bulk dumps and a copy of 4WD X-Track. Those white pins and the white 5L axle must have been hard to find!

The blue bushes only appear in the X-track and a small Roboriders set (Ice Explorer). You have to ask "Why?". :wacko:

2 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

I have found 3L, 4L, 5L, 6L and 8L in White. Not many... Like 1 or two of each, I have 12L and 16L axles in White brand new.

I have as already said found a few of #32062 in White.

You need to be careful as some of the axles above exist in Milky White... They are sorta translucent. 

Edited by Richard Dower
Added info

I don’t think I posted here, but I got some Technic test parts:

36134890744_7bc18742fe_o_d.jpg

The brown hinge is from model shop. 

Also (not in pic) I seem to have found some Technic pin with bush in rust(?)

Where do you get these parts, they are awesome!

You think you could get some fender panels in red or black?

@Zerobricks

They are from a bricklink store called Cornholio’s bricks from Belgium. He collects/collected these kinds of thing and has way more rare parts like that, such as smooth 2L axle connectors in blue, trans clear, blue and red 2L pins, and red train tracks. They’re all legitimate LEGO, just never released in a set. There are more sellers who have these parts. Magic Magnus or something (from Germany) has loads too. 

It’s very possible the fenders exist in red as that is usually used to test the moulds. I just haven’t seen any for sale, or even seen it at all.

@TechnicRCRacer Regarding the rust pins, I think the seller just chose the wrong colour since there’s very very little difference between the two. And I do vaguely remember you posting these some time ago :wink: Still, cool parts. I’d like some of those XO liftarms. 

@LvdHYes, that’s the store! I did not find the rust pins from a BL store; I found them in a bulk dump. There is a very noticeable difference that makes them a much darker red, but not like the official Dark Red color. 

@LeewanThanks for sharing the Flickr gallery! I wish I could find a prototype part like the 16L half beam. 

EDIT: WOW. This collection is epic! Someday, I will find a black U-joint with a center!

@sirslayer Not mold, yellow and black plastic somehow got mixed together to make a multicolored (marbled) part. 

In my copy of 10261 one of the white clips is slightly marbled with black or reddish brown!

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

@sirslayer there was a UK TV documentary on TLG and there was some information about transitioning from one colour of ABS to another.  Some of the old colour plastic remains in the injection moulding machine and must be flushed out with the new colour, and these "marble" effect Lego pieces happen at every transition.  They are supposed to be destroyed before leaving the factory but obviously someone has been naughty naughty and taken it home!

Interestingly. the manual for 42056 shows the wheel hubs in Red 

https://m.imgur.com/a/imaL9uS

On a certain website, ahem, you can find said rims in Metallic/Chrome colours..... I was thinking of ordering a set in Metallic Red to see what they looked like. 

Also on the same site the 5x7 open frame can be bought in multiple colours, such as Yellow/Red/White etc. 

There are other parts available in colours not available in official Lego colours. 

Ps. Not advocating fake Lego... Just stating it exists. 

6 minutes ago, Richard Dower said:

Interestingly. the manual for 42056 shows the wheel hubs in Red 

https://m.imgur.com/a/imaL9uS

On a certain website, ahem, you can find said rims in Metallic/Chrome colours..... I was thinking of ordering a set in Metallic Red to see what they looked like. 

Also on the same site the 5x7 open frame can be bought in multiple colours, such as Yellow/Red/White etc. 

There are other parts available in colours not available in official Lego colours. 

Ps. Not advocating fake Lego... Just stating it exists. 

I was hoping that TLC uses this red Porsche Rim for new CLAAS classic trctors with even bigger rear wheel. Just one question  - did you  find yellow one somewhere.

Can you pm me a store where you find yellow and red frames 5 x 7?

Thank you

Edited by I_Igor

Why would you go through the trouble of sourcing rare parts for a white one if you’re just going to use “different” parts anyway?

4 minutes ago, LvdH said:

Why would you go through the trouble of sourcing rare parts for a white one if you’re just going to use “different” parts anyway?

I am not sourcing, just pointng out stuff exists. And I was forced to use 24 fake White parts, because Lego don't make them.... Yet. 

The chromed hubs look great in pics. So I just wanna see what they look like IRL.... If I like them and they match my theme I might keep them on the car. 

8 hours ago, Richard Dower said:

I was forced to use 24 fake White parts

No you weren't, you made a choice

44 minutes ago, Gnac said:

you made a choice

Which was heavily influenced by TLG due to unavailability of certain parts in certain colors. “Forced” is not far from the reality of having to make a choice which is based on an external party’s choices, here that being TLG’s public offerings of parts in known colors. I have felt “forced” many times by this same fact. You can’t make a pure Lego model in a specific color if they don’t make the parts in that color. I consider it being forced to use non Lego parts if they are available in the color you want to use by third party vendors.  My color choice of red and black for my main model colors is not made lightly. More parts are available in red and black than most any other color beside lbg and dbg which are my chassis and frame colors.  And if it wasn’t red and black it would be yellow and black.  

7 hours ago, Bublehead said:

Which was heavily influenced by TLG due to unavailability of certain parts in certain colors. “Forced” is not far from the reality of having to make a choice which is based on an external party’s choices, here that being TLG’s public offerings of parts in known colors. I have felt “forced” many times by this same fact.

Bootleg parts discussion was chased out for good reason; sophistry is no excuse to re-introduce it by stealth.

Not arguing for bootleg parts or discussing them, and certainly not trying to promote third party anything. just pointing out a choice is only free will when made without outside influence. 

Okay, let's discuss LEGO parts again :thumbup:

I didn't know these parts were out!?.... I bought #32065 in DBG, I believe this 1x7 thin liftarms is new in that colour. 

I bought a few of #32192 in LBG, an old Racers set had said part years ago. 

Also I saw prototype parts in Red for #4274 on ebay, €4.99 a pop!... LOL, too rich for my blood. 

And I spent €2 each on those White #32054 pins. 

Edited by Richard Dower
Typo