9 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Anyone know what these are? I have no idea whatsoever *huh*

I actually have one of those watches from a young age, I occasionally think about it sitting there, to be made into a clocktower.

The only parts I have ever had break, were parts that came broken when I bought a lot. 

I don't know what you guys are doing, stop breaking your stuff haha 

There seems to be white 15100 pin with pinhole is 22961 in white in upcoming creator set, see landing gear:

22961.png

31076-1.jpg?201710270711

Edited by Ivan_M

That's probably the axle with pinhole (given that it shouldn't rotate, and the macaroni piece accepts axles, not pins (as far as I know))

Oh, my bad, I always thought that the curved macaroni piece is with pinhole. White is still new color for this piece :classic:

5 minutes ago, LvdH said:

Those wil be very useful for @Lox Lego's white Veneno. He had them in red for the red version but white didn't exist so they made them LBG. 

Oh man, epic!! Thats 1 of a few pieces I'd really need for the White Veneno!! @technic_addict will be very happy to hear this :wub:

1 hour ago, Lox Lego said:

Oh man, epic!! Thats 1 of a few pieces I'd really need for the White Veneno!! @technic_addict will be very happy to hear this :wub:

Oh happy days!

BnP's usually doesn't offer new pieces for awhile so may need to buy several of these sets.  I don't think I have ever bought creator :laugh:

Anyone know set number and release date?

It is 31076 and should be released in December/January. It is 200 piece box so it should be 20$ set

1 hour ago, Ivan_M said:

It is 31076 and should be released in December/January. It is 200 piece box so it should be 20$ set

Thanks!

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

You'll need 8 of them so I'd wait until Bricklink has them :grin:

I believe only four are very visible but I will need to look through instructions again to verify.  Either way, I will need to make a decision how to buy them but I am very happy it is has been released creating this problem!

The new Racing Yacht has many recolors. Panels 5 and 6, beam 13, large L-beam, curved half beam, and beam 9 appear in dark azure. Stop bush pins are in orange (not a recolor, just cool) and 2L pins with 1L axle appear in red. Dozer compactor has small sprocket wheels in blue and 5x11 panel in DBG. Finally we can have a blue tracked MOC!

When speaking of recoloring, does anyome have image of black frame 5 x 7?

( not cropped from 42075 or 42077 set image )

Edited by I_Igor

On 11/12/2017 at 10:23 PM, Jeroen Ottens said:

The ninjago set Garmagedon^3 has large panels in sand blue... That is the 6th blue colour we get, right :laugh:

With the reintroduction of teal, there might even be a seventh in the future. Unless that counts as a shade of green ?

Speaking of which, there will be at least one new shade of green for Technic panels next year, as the set 75533 Boba Fett will have a pair of small sand green panels to cover his back. And as you can see on the picture, there will also be a dark red liftarm thin 1x2, a few blue parts (regular blue, be reassured), and possibly Flame Yellowish Orange / Bright Light Orange 1x7 liftarms. 75534 Darth Vader may be of some interest for Technic builders too, because from the back of the box and this picture, it looks like black bushes will make their comeback.

2 hours ago, Leewan said:

With the reintroduction of teal, there might even be a seventh in the future. Unless that counts as a shade of green ?

Speaking of which, there will be at least one new shade of green for Technic panels next year, as the set 75533 Boba Fett will have a pair of small sand green panels to cover his back. And as you can see on the picture, there will also be a dark red liftarm thin 1x2, a few blue parts (regular blue, be reassured), and possibly Flame Yellowish Orange / Bright Light Orange 1x7 liftarms. 75534 Darth Vader may be of some interest for Technic builders too, because from the back of the box and this picture, it looks like black bushes will make their comeback.

Nice find on Boba Fett's parts! However I'm a bit sceptical on Darth Vader black bushes(I'd love to get them though). Your second picture might suggest part similar to this was used.

Introduction of Bright Light Orange coloured Technic pieces that weren't introduced in generic Yellow yet is a bummer.

9 hours ago, Leewan said:

... there will be at least one new shade of green for Technic panels next year, as the set 75533 Boba Fett will have a pair of .... a few blue parts ...

First time I see this part in blue

92907.png

Edited by DrJB

10 hours ago, Leewan said:

Wait, what? Where? In what set? I'd like to see this.

1 hour ago, Saberwing40k said:

Wait, what? Where? In what set? I'd like to see this.

There's some in 10260, but I think it's in some other sets too...

10260-1.jpg?201711290356

19 hours ago, Leewan said:

I love this color! There are some Technic parts in this color already; I hope there are more to come!

Strange, but I discovered another quality issue, this time with black (!!) 3x11 curved panels. All have the same mold details, but 1 is darker, it is clearly seen at most lightning conditions:

WP_20171217_13_33_59_Pro.jpg

Not good, LEGO, not good...

27 minutes ago, agrof said:

but 1 is darker

Or rather 2 are lighter... Most of the other black parts seem the same darkness as the middle panel.

Not really, there is the shiny black and matt black applied for Lego parts. The panels are usually made with matt colors (surface is different), but that middle one in my MOC is rather coloured as shiny black, meanwhile having the same surface. I am not a molding expert, maybe someone has an explanation for this.

2 hours ago, agrof said:

but that middle one in my MOC is rather coloured as shiny black, meanwhile having the same surface.

Where did you get them?