Reekardoo

MOC: King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table

Really great ides, like making the table so big that the swords fit nicely on the table, so that something else would also fit there. Also what Steph104th said the knights helmets on top of the chairs is a nice little detail. I would like to see this made of real bricks, would be awesome.

Great job man.

I really like it. It reminds me of the film Excalibur. And that as big a compliment as I can give :wink:

It's a cool and interesting moc, but it'll never be a LEGO set; it has too many figures, too much repetition and limited playability.

I do think a "King Arthur" theme has possibilities though, but LEGO Ideas doesn't do whole themes - only single playsets. And as such, this doesn't really fit the criterias.

But again: it's a nice moc! :classic:

I really like it. It reminds me of the film Excalibur. And that coming from a huge Excalibur fab! :wink:

I really like it. It reminds me of the film Excalibur. And that as big a compliment as I can give :wink:

I don't recall the film. Is that the one with sean connery as king arthur or ist the older version with all the shinny armours?

Edited by Reekardoo

Fantastic idea and execution! I like all the details you put into the table and the chairs.

I don't recall the film. Is that the one with sean connery as king arthur or ist the older version with all the shinny armours?

The older one with armour so shiny you can see the camera-men in HD. :laugh:

What I remember about the armour in this film is that it actually protected the wearer. In most films people cut effortlessly through even the best armour...

That was the awful "First Knight".