gerkenz

[MOC] HAL 9000 -

One MOC a year....yes that could be improved :wink:

I've finished my MOC for Skaerbaek, DK Fanweekend 2014 this year:

HAL 9000 computer from the motion picture 2001 - A Space Odysse in real size 1:1.

I've added the EV3 brick to bring up some speech samples from HAL 9000 as in the movie but it was far to loud at the exhibition. :hmpf_bad:

So all it does right now is having a red light...which...lights red. :laugh:

page20-1001-full.jpg

page20-1002-full.jpg

more pictures on my page at: http://gerkens.org/lego/lego/lego_hal9000.html

Hope you like it... :wink:

There was to much noise in the hall so the EV3 inside the housing could not been heared on 100% loudness.

Oh wow. I mean, OH WOW. What an incredible moc, very well done! You've nailed EVERY aspect of one of my favourite movie characters, props to you sir!

Bumping a one year old thread, to ask for support on LEGO Ideas is pushing against Eurobricks Guidelines... I'll let it pass, because I'm a kind moderator...

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

"Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over."

Sir, you are awesome :D

Bumping a one year old thread, to ask for support on LEGO Ideas is pushing against Eurobricks Guidelines... I'll let it pass, because I'm a kind moderator...

I missed this a year ago, and i am supporting on Ideas :grin:

Marry me Dave....

LDDScreenShot37.png

Edited by BasOne