My latest release, a log trailer with three axles of which the last one is liftable. It comes in two color schemes to match both "US Truck T1 MkII" and "US Truck T2 MkII".

Model "Trailer Tr3 MkII” is build with LEGO® in scale 1:17,5 and motorized using LEGO® Power Functions. It is not build after a specific brand or type of trailer. This build represents a three axle log trailer with liftable third axle.

The trailer features: solid axle suspension on all axles, one set of lights, kingpin, remotely controlled landing gear and parking break, remotely controlled liftable third axle that simultaneously extends or retracts the rear impact guard and this model has many details.

This newly designed and engineered trailer utilizes the same suspension as US Truck T2 MkII which uses LEGO® rubber belts and LEGO® rubber axle connectors.

This model is another custom design by Ingmar Spijkhoven AKA 2LegoOrNot2Lego that comes with building instructions and inventory/parts list!

You can build it yourself! To do so you can buy the Building Instructions. Early in the building process you will see what it is that you are building. You will be very excited from the moment you start the build of "Trailer Tr3 MkII" till you finish it with a total number of parts of about 1000 pieces.

Simultaneously with lifting the third axle the rear impact guard is retracted. So with the third axle down the rear impact guard is fully extended, this to increase safety when hauling loads. Unloaded the total length of the combination is reduced with the third axle lifted and the rear impact guard in.

As with most log trailers this model has so called bolsters or bunks. Those are the U shaped frames on top of the trailers chassis. Bolsters are obviously necessary to keep the logs in place. Even though the bolsters on this specific model are fixed they can easily be re-located if wanted. The number of six can also be altered to your own needs. Give this trailer the setup you want it to have.

Cheers, Ingmar Spijkhoven

PICT14.JPG

PICT01.JPG

PICT01.JPG

PICT03.JPG

PICT03.JPG

PICT09.JPG

PICT09.jpg

Lovely to see Ingmar!

Now I just have to figure out which color scheme to build it in!?

And as always your creations and instructions are superb!

But you know which trailer I'm longing for! ;)

Any updates on that one?!

Thanks "Lundgren" for these kind words!!! You mean OR Red OR Black or an entire new color scheme?

Yes I know what you are waiting for (and many others!) and your patience starts to pay of... :wink: Now that I have finished and released those two log trailers I can start with the lowboy this week! It'll be released this December! Yes, it has come that far my friend... :laugh:

Superb as uusual! If I can only add a little critique it would be on the price of the instructions....overpriced for a trailer of 1000 pieces :tongue:

But about the trailer itself.....clean, well designed!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks "Lundgren" for these kind words!!! You mean OR Red OR Black or an entire new color scheme?

Yes I know what you are waiting for (and many others!) and your patience starts to pay of... :wink: Now that I have finished and released those two log trailers I can start with the lowboy this week! It'll be released this December! Yes, it has come that far my friend... :laugh:

Well I think it'll be red (your scheme) so it goes with my T2 truck. ;)

My red T1 has the other trailer you know.

Yippie that sounds really really good about the lowboy!

Thank you Ingmar, I have been waiting for this one as well as the Easyfold logger :excited: hopefully. Can't wait to build this one.

Superb as uusual! If I can only add a little critique it would be on the price of the instructions....overpriced for a trailer of 1000 pieces :tongue:

But about the trailer itself.....clean, well designed!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words, that is very much appreciated... :thumbup:

You know, about the price, I see it differently. It is not the number of parts that sets the price. The value for money is in the instructions themselves. Those are very clear, useful and If I may say so myself professional. Even the Rubber Belts and PF cables are clearly explained, I mean what to do with them. It is not left to sort out by the builder, no it is all explained... That is important to me as designer and also as seller of instructions, it really is all in there... :classic:

Never the less thanks for sharing your point of view, that is also appreciated, as long as it is in nice and normal communication... :wink: Like you did...thanks...!

Well I think it'll be red (your scheme) so it goes with my T2 truck. ;)

My red T1 has the other trailer you know.

The Red one combined with the T2 is the most appealing IMHO. As I wrote before I prefer not to build in Black :blush: Never the less did I enjoy the build of the Black one and even more the fotoshoot of it together with T1!!! :thumbup:

Yes, I know what is hauled by your Red T1. BTW, did you ever finish that refer? Or did I miss something... :blush:

Thank you Ingmar, I have been waiting for this one as well as the Easyfold logger :excited: hopefully. Can't wait to build this one.

Well have fun building it then! What color scheme floats your boat best?

About the EasyLoader, who knows, but I am not sure of it right now. That trailer really is complex and I am not sure I am going to be able to explain it all in building instructions. Maybe I will give it a try someday, but no promises yet!!! :wink: Hope you understand... :tongue:

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

Thanks for the kind words, that is very much appreciated... :thumbup:

You know, about the price, I see it differently. It is not the number of parts that sets the price. The value for money is in the instructions themselves. Those are very clear, useful and If I may say so myself professional. Even the Rubber Belts and PF cables are clearly explained, I mean what to do with them. It is not left to sort out by the builder, no it is all explained... That is important to me as designer and also as seller of instructions, it really is all in there... :classic:

Never the less thanks for sharing your point of view, that is also appreciated, as long as it is in nice and normal communication... :wink: Like you did...thanks...!

Somehow I agree with you, I mean we all know how much work there is behind...and I can see your instructions are absolutely clear and ultra professional! I do love them, believe me! Probably the reason why I mentioned those 1000 pieces it's because there are instructions for mocs of 3000 pieces...and you know it takes longer, both designing it and making instructions!

But hey, I reniew my compliments for these creations that I truly love!! Actually I'm waiting for a lowboy aswell!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Probably the reason why I mentioned those 1000 pieces it's because there are instructions for mocs of 3000 pieces...and you know it takes longer, both designing it and making instructions!

This is exactly what flips the coin, this is not true...Sorry for being this clear :blush: and please allow me to explain.

Most instructions I have seen from other builders are almost default instructions. With this I mean the instructions as generated by the software used with less alterations to it. There is nothing wrong with it, don't get me wrong, it is up to any builder to do what suites them best... :wink:

But...this really is what makes mine different, I alter so many things in these instructions and in the 3D file that is used to generate them that I am pretty quite sure :classic: my 1000 pieces instructions take me longer then other's 3000 pieces instructions... :tongue:

Maybe I shouldn't do this and put less effort in them and sell them cheaper, but I can't, sorry... :blush::laugh:

Again, great that you share your view on this, I have absolutely no hard feelings. As long as we respect other's there views on things it is a good thing, that would make this world a much better place... :thumbup::wink:

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

Ok then we need to have a nice chat about how to increase my instructions quality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course no hard feelings.....actually it's good we went trough it cos I can improve mines! Please allow me to ask you few things when I'll be in need of oK?!

Thanks, Andrea :tongue:

Ok then we need to have a nice chat about how to increase my instructions quality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course no hard feelings.....actually it's good we went trough it cos I can improve mines! Please allow me to ask you few things when I'll be in need of oK?!

Thanks, Andrea :tongue:

You are most welcome!!! :tongue: And yes, feel free to ask, I might actually give you an answer :laugh::grin::laugh: Seriously, I am proud that you think I can help you and I will do so if I can...

Ingmar,

My friend, you have answered my long awaited wishes. Thank-you so much for all your hard work in redesigning and publicly releasing these BI. :excited::thumbup:

You know what truck will be hooked-up to this creation................my Desert Angel.............I'll be demonstrating this pair of MOCs at next years Brickworld Indy show.

Now you know where I'll be using that grill/bar in TAN, got to keep my log load from shifting into my trucks cab! :laugh:

To make this trailer look even better, I'll be building the frame color as it is, but the rest will be TAN..................should look really great together. :sweet:

Edited by ritztoys

Most instructions I have seen from other builders are almost default instructions.

But...this really is what makes mine different, I alter so many things in these instructions and in the 3D file that is used to generate them that I am pretty quite sure :classic: my 1000 pieces instructions take me longer then other's 3000 pieces instructions... :tongue:

Oh, really ? :O

Yes, I know what is hauled by your Red T1. BTW, did you ever finish that refer? Or did I miss something... :blush:

Yes it's 95% done just some minor stuff to complete it with, can show some pics tomorrow!

Now you know where I'll be using that grill/bar in TAN, got to keep my log load from shifting into my trucks cab! :laugh:

To make this trailer look even better, I'll be building the frame color as it is, but the rest will be TAN..................should look really great together. :sweet:

Thanks again for the kind words!!! It is a pleasure to provide instructions to have people like you build these MOCs too... Tan would be just amazing including that "one of a kind" Tan grill/bar, just great...

Great work again Ingmar :thumbup::wub: .

Can´t wait till next week to see you and your work in real at Legoworld.

Thanks and yes I do like to meet you in real live too at LW2014!!! :classic:

@'Rishab N': Thank you so much!!!

Oh, really ? :O

Well, IMHO, a big yes... :blush::grin: You don't have to agree with me, it is up to you... :tongue: Do you create instructions yourself too?

Yes it's 95% done just some minor stuff to complete it with, can show some pics tomorrow!

Yes, I would love to see some pics. I have subscribed to your own topic here on EB, so I will see them coming... :sweet:

Do you create instructions yourself too?

Not myself. I design MOCs, and a friend design instructions.

Why don't you use white 4L axles in the white trailer? :laugh:

In all serious though, these models are fantastic!!! I hope you continue making more of them!

Why don't you use white 4L axles in the white trailer? :laugh:

In all serious though, these models are fantastic!!! I hope you continue making more of them!

To be honest, I thought about using white ones, but that is a little overdone... :wink:

Thanks for the kind words and about 'making more of them', be sure of that...!!!

I can attest to the incredible quality of Ingmar's instructions. They surely require a LOT of work to make them look so good.

Well today I started bricklinking the needed parts for the red / white version so it'll look good after my T2 truck! :D

And here is the pics of my red trailer. (Just some parts for the stripes missing)

86239024-290A-4250-A0B0-18C8BB19FEF9_zps4mrkkqvr.jpg

AA872C57-1A0A-4EB9-9E5D-0124A5565FFA_zpsr07iayz0.jpg

Well today I started bricklinking the needed parts for the red / white version so it'll look good after my T2 truck! :D

Yes I am sure it'll be an amazing combination.

Thanks for sharing the pics on the refer, looks just great!

Could give us a weight estimate?

Do you have plans for the doors in the back?

The weight is 2192g

Yes it'll have openable doors in the back via Lego hinges.

That means you saved about 300 gram compared to my attempt, very nice! :thumbup:

Still a little to heavy as far as I am concerned, but saving more weight is impossible I guess... :sceptic::blush::wink:

After all this is a very nice build that goes perfectly with T1, that is for sure!!! Again thanks for sharing this beauty with us! :wub: