legoman19892

A Kaliphlin Oasis Home

Love the build overal, and in specific areas like how you incorporated the pastel colours, lovely

I love all of the details such as the ponds and fountains, and the colours look really nice together, good job overall.

The use of colour here is brilliant. Its not often you get those colours used on these forums. Its a nice build, but could be improved with some more texture on the landscape. The circular bit in the middle is nicely done.

The use of colour here is brilliant. Its not often you get those colours used on these forums. Its a nice build, but could be improved with some more texture on the landscape. The circular bit in the middle is nicely done.

I did not even attempt landscaping due to lack of piece selection and narrowing down what I care about. My next build I am working is a step towards having landscaping.

I did not even attempt landscaping due to lack of piece selection and narrowing down what I care about. My next build I am working is a step towards having landscaping.

Fair enough, I hate not having enough pieces. Ill look out for your next build, as the bits u focused on are pretty good.

We all wish we had more bricks I suppose. :thumbup:

A beautiful building, showing the splendor of the Kaliphlin oases! :classic:

Small suggestions for improvements is to try to make the pattern of the road slightly more random and to cover up the joints between the baseplates with a plate of some other feature. I would also advice you to remove the tray under the plates when taking the pictures.

Edited by Gideon

No, no, no! Your making us look like those flower loving tree huggers! XD

Great build though. I really like... well the everything.

Hippies! :tongue:

Nice building! Not much of a fan of the pastel colors, but looking beyond that it has some really nice techniques incorporated in this build! :thumbup:

Nice build. I love the colors, and the circular part especially. I agree about the landscaping, covering the baseplate joins, the road, etc, but hey, you've got to build with the bricks you have, right?

This is beautiful. I was really planning on going this direction with my next domestic build but I think you've done it better than I would. I love the details like the corinthian columns, the Kaliphlin flags in the circle, and fence pieces, and the colours are superb. I'm not so keen on the use of trans clear bricks. UoP +1 if you feel like claiming anything. I would like to see some shots with all of the elevations.

Inderesting looking colors used there legoman! I really like the pink strap on the white wall!

Sweet build, legoman!

I like the incorporation of colors, the rounded portion, the fountain... everything others noticed above. I also think it would look better with more landscaping, but I like that you built with what you had (rather than resorting to LDD to use pieces you do not have).

Nice work!

Great build! I particularly like the section in the middle, it is very well done! The SNOT floor look great, and it looks nice with curved walls :)

Great use of bright colors! I think this captures the feel of Kaliphlin very well. I really like your snot floor too. Beautiful all around!

Fantastic! I love the colors here as well as the overall design of the home!