Ecclesiastes

Book II Challenge III Dwarven Affairs

Thanks Ecclesiastes that clears things up, means I can continue with my build :) I assume we can start building, or do we need to wait until teams are announced?

Sorry for the questions but this is my first challenge, so I want to make sure I get everything right :)

Go ahead and start building, since you're a Mitgardian you get to choose your team which you've already done.

Great Challenge and stupendous castle - great job Ecc and Kabel! :sweet:

I think I'll go with the men's side as well, though it certainly is a hard choice :grin:

Woah, such great builds to kick off the challenge - way to go Ecc and Kabel! That castle is just breathtaking in it's scale. :wub:

Since i was on the side of peace and humanitarian aid in the last challenge, i figure i should be on the side of chaos and carnage in this one... put me down for the dwarf side please!

Mmh. Such a tough decision. Would have loved to plotted something with the dwarves but in the end the siege weapons were a no-go for me. So: Men's side, please!

I want to join dwarves side here :sweet: ( this challenge will get any deadline extension or the date is final??Gonna be back around 1st of Nov)

I want to join dwarves side here :sweet: ( this challenge will get any deadline extension or the date is final??Gonna be back around 1st of Nov)

Then im joining the Dwarves too :laugh:

Of course Shay should help his friends!

Then im joining the Dwarves too default_laugh_new.gif

Of course Shay should help his friends!

:) We love war I guess xD

Well, as our allies are men and dwarves (not puny elves), Lord Max Samu and the I.A.M.S. is signing for the Dwarves.

However Mpya Stedor and MAESTRO are declaring to stay neutral on this one and are hoping for peace through diplomacy !!!

OC: so sign me in for the dwarves as I will use the IAMS storyline for this challenge :)

If I could be on the side of the dwarves thatd be great, I need to build some long over-due dwarven stuff :classic: