Sign in to follow this  
def

Mafia School- The Cosplay Party: Day One - Blurred Lines

I must say

Sorry, accidentally posted my message.

I must say I find jamesn rather scummy. He begins accusing people of being scum just for having a different opinion than him, then once I pointed that out he became very quiet...

Maybe he just isn't a very good team player? Still it is... interesting, of corse he might just be asleep... or something.

Maybe he just isn't a very good team player? Still it is... interesting, of corse he might just be asleep... or something.

Actually, if this were a forum, and we were people posting on it instead of being trapped in a room by a diabolical madman, a person could check the "Users Reading" list. And, if I were a person on a forum, I would be pretty sure that he would have been on there for at least twenty minutes.

Actually, if this were a forum, and we were people posting on it instead of being trapped in a room by a diabolical madman, a person could check the "Users Reading" list. And, if I were a person on a forum, I would be pretty sure that he would have been on there for at least twenty minutes.

Lind. You're a genius.

The reason I say Lind Whisperer is because he did point his finger to Mencot when it seemingly looked like he was explaining the rules a bit. I didn't find Mencot's post scummy at all but helpful in the sense he explained some things I didn't know. Perhaps Lind Whisperer could be using me, now, as a new scapegoat since Mencot has said anything in quite a while? He did also get out-of-character not too long ago so something seems a bit fishy to me about him. Just my thoughts about him.

Cutcobra because he seems like he could be a townie in the sense he's trying to manipulate people to a certain extent but did make jamesn look rather scummy so eh, he could be innocent.

Lastly, jamesn. I say him because he wanted to start lynching people right off the bat before people could start saying things. So maybe he could be a serial killer? I also just get a bad vibe from him, and it's not just because his character is a furry.

We all don't think the same but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong or I could be right, who knows? But if a crazy furry ends up killing someone, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Just want to pop in and say that just because I'm active in the thread doesn't mean I'm busy reading or even thinking about the game.

I have been quiet because there hasn't been much to say recently on my end.

I find it surprising you (collectively) think I'm scum because I got abrasive because you so willfully were not reading the thread. My scum list currently consists of Scaevola and Lord Duvors for particularly willfully not paying attention, and Goliath for stealing the show and dragging his accusations out so far.

The reason I say Lind Whisperer is because he did point his finger to Mencot when it seemingly looked like he was explaining the rules a bit. I didn't find Mencot's post scummy at all but helpful in the sense he explained some things I didn't know. Perhaps Lind Whisperer could be using me, now, as a new scapegoat since Mencot has said anything in quite a while? He did also get out-of-character not too long ago so something seems a bit fishy to me about him. Just my thoughts about him.

Cutcobra because he seems like he could be a townie in the sense he's trying to manipulate people to a certain extent but did make jamesn look rather scummy so eh, he could be innocent.

Lastly, jamesn. I say him because he wanted to start lynching people right off the bat before people could start saying things. So maybe he could be a serial killer? I also just get a bad vibe from him, and it's not just because his character is a furry.

We all don't think the same but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong or I could be right, who knows? But if a crazy furry ends up killing someone, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Could you perhaps quote this post you referenced in the Lind Whisperer accusation(Both Lind and Mencot's)? I'm personally not sold on any of your accusations, some quotes would really be quite helpful.

I find it surprising you (collectively) think I'm scum because I got abrasive because you so willfully were not reading the thread.

It's not that, but because of the fact you were all "the guy who does this is totally scum" and "trying to confuse the town hmmmm?" (these aren't actual quotes but if anyone wants to see it's in the first 2 pages). Also "let's kill anyone who's not cute and furry!" but that might just be roleplay.

I find it surprising you (collectively) think I'm scum because I got abrasive because you so willfully were not reading the thread. My scum list currently consists of Scaevola and Lord Duvors for particularly willfully not paying attention, and Goliath for stealing the show and dragging his accusations out so far.

What makes you think we haven't been paying... attention?

I did not quite understand the role of a Miller when Gandalf first claimed to be one. My fault for that.

You are incorrect, however, when you say I pointed a finger at Mencot. I looked back, to see if I had forgotten making a post somehow, but the only things I said were that I thought that it seemed a big risk for a scum to post that, and that I didn't think he was scum.

The reason why I left character was quite simple - it was not only annoying other people, but it was becoming hard to convey my opinion.

He did also get out-of-character not too long ago so something seems a bit fishy to me about him. Just my thoughts about him.

*This is Mafia, not an RPG, being in or out of character means nothing.*

So, if I get this straight, one person you claim to be scummy is somewhat suspicious (jamesn, but I don't think he's scum at the moment), someone who you went back on (Cutcobra, who I have no real belief in calling him scum as of yet), and someone who didn't do what you claim he did. (Lind Whisper).

Hulk think it too big role for simple game. But there no way to prove or disprove without risk.

Hulk think we should not hurt strange Wizard who claim to be Miller. Hulk also think that people who don't like being in character miss have fun playing game on two levels.

Where is the claim he pointed a finger at Mencot?

Spidey, you are kind of hurting yourself by giving false information here. Perhaps you should you your photographic memory to make sure what you are saying is correct. You really confused me there for a second.

I have to say that filtering all the nonsense and irrelevant talk has given me a headache.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what's supposed or not supposed to happen or how it's supposed to happen. Don't take the fact that this is mafia school to mean that we may not see a miller or an SK.

Discussing the game mechanics or the possible roles gives us nothing and takes away from pertinent talk.

I'm ready to believe the miller claim for now; it's the best thing to do, claim early & be upfront.

Suspect-wise, I have to say that my list is quite long for today.

After reading, one thing that keeps coming to my mind - this theater has a whole bunch of inexperienced cosplayers in it. (I mean, look, we've got a turtle that doesn't even know which ninja he is, a dusty Batman, etc...) So part of me wants to analyze what people are saying like I normally would and part of me thinks I need to ignore some of the "normal" rules I use.

For example, normally I'd say that people like Spidey, ObiWan, Hulk, and the racoon are pretty likely town, since they're being SO talkative. I'd expect the scum to have made a couple comments but not too much, just letting some townie get lynched for one dumb comment while the real scummos just slide under the radar.

Also I'm not sure how much teamwork to expect out of the scum. In past adventures, I've been burned by a well-organized and well-led scum team. Here, dunno what to expect.

Just want to pop in and say that just because I'm active in the thread doesn't mean I'm busy reading or even thinking about the game.

I have been quiet because there hasn't been much to say recently on my end.

Would you care to elucidate on my willfully not paying attention? I'll admit I should have perused the reading, but just because I was not entirely convinced of your argument is not indicative of scumminess. After rumination, I saw reason to declare that the miller claim is more relevant after going and reading, in comment #48.

To be honest... Goliath is starting to seem somewhat suspicious at this point. Most of his accusations seem to be, for the most part, baseless.

I did notice this too. They are very devoid of foundation, and very well could be simply a ploy to generate suspicion.

To be honest... Goliath is starting to seem somewhat suspicious at this point. Most of his accusations seem to be, for the most part, baseless.

He kind of is starting to act suspicious, but I think he is town since he has been quite talkative and hasn't yet said something scummy or unusual, except for making that fake accusation.

I'm very far from having anyone I'm ready to lynch. Day 1 is always crazy accusations and so much going on that it's tough to keep everyone straight. Nobody's been drastically pinging my scum-dar yet. Even the accusations that have been flying are weak and just mudflinging. Not that I really expect anything more yet, but...

Again, not everyone thinks the same. I can have my opinions and so can you guys. You don't have to agree with my accusations since it's only Day One and no one is being too suspicious. Give it another day or two, this seems to be just the stress test.

I have to say that filtering all the nonsense and irrelevant talk has given me a headache.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what's supposed or not supposed to happen or how it's supposed to happen. Don't take the fact that this is mafia school to mean that we may not see a miller or an SK.

Discussing the game mechanics or the possible roles gives us nothing and takes away from pertinent talk.

I'm ready to believe the miller claim for now; it's the best thing to do, claim early & be upfront.

Suspect-wise, I have to say that my list is quite long for today.

Care to share that long list and reasons why with us?

Looks like a ton of us are online, so let's put together what we know. Early on, the miller claim bothered some folks, but we seem more comfortable with it (for now). Then came Spider-Man's stuff. He seemed to play his cards poorly, insinuating he had something but not revealing who he was suspicious of until later. My thinking right now is that it could just be a newb mistake. I don't know his past experience, but most folks would not have acted that way, scum or not. I'm still sitting back observing it all, but dr def recomended hedging our bet by hanging someone who is the least help to the town (point 2 from the initial post on this day).

Looks like a ton of us are online, so let's put together what we know. Early on, the miller claim bothered some folks, but we seem more comfortable with it (for now). Then came Spider-Man's stuff. He seemed to play his cards poorly, insinuating he had something but not revealing who he was suspicious of until later. My thinking right now is that it could just be a newb mistake. I don't know his past experience, but most folks would not have acted that way, scum or not. I'm still sitting back observing it all, but dr def recomended hedging our bet by hanging someone who is the least help to the town (point 2 from the initial post on this day).

I guess it could be a newbie mistake because thats what got me killed last time too.

True, it could be a newb mistake, but....maybe not. I'm not convinced yet.