Sign in to follow this  
AL FREDDO

Trailer from the Lego movie "The Weed Guardians"

my life has changed since your post.

Well, a little change from time to time could be a fine thing.... ;-)

That

Welcome at Eurobricks AL FREDDO!

You made a nice movie. The sound really supports the images.

You write this is a trailer in the title, does this mean you'll be working on a longer movie?

PS: I've de-capitalized the title.

well,first of all thanks for da comments people,and about the movie,It's a story about a village that lies in the mountains of Ger

Edited by AL FREDDO

well,first of all thanks for da comments people,and about the movie,It's a story about a village that lies in the mountains of Ger

Thanks a lot,007,didn't knew 'bout that.

You are very welcome, Al (clever name, by the way :-P ). Now that I've watched the film, I shall comment. It seems there is no stop-motion in there....the animated aspects include the trains and the mill, and I assume the train is propelled by the electric locomotive using an official LEGO train system. You've created a wonderful atmosphere and the music really rounds it all off. I've heard it multiple times before but I don't recall the name. Is it Mozart? Perhaps Beethoven.......grrr.

capslock.jpg

Wow great way to welcome a new member...... Perhaps this is yet another occasion where you should of left it to a staff member to have a word about caps, not take it upon yourself again. |-/

Now Al i have to say thats a great film you have their, cant wait to see what you come up with next.

Wow great way to welcome a new member...... Perhaps this is yet another occasion where you should of left it to a staff member to have a word about caps, not take it upon yourself again. |-/

Jeez, I thought that picture represented a friendly suggestion. 8-| He thanked me and described the wonderful life-changing experience that resulted and I answered with "You are very welcome, Al (clever name, by the way :-P )." That doesn't seem all that bad.....to me. :'-(

After all, this was his second topic written like that fashion. It seems Lord Bonaparte thought that picture was rude as well. That was about the polar opposite of my intent. :-(

Thanks a lot,007,didn't knew 'bout that.

You read that as thanks 007?? I read it as sarcasm and if AL was being sarcastic i dont blame him.

Again if it was his second post like it then you should of just left it to staff to deal with.

Now lets get back on topic.

Nice editing! I really liked the way the clips flowed together.

Do you plan to film the movie in b&w? Is there a reason you chose LEGO as a medium to do a film about growing vegetables? How long does the process of making a LEGO film take you? Did you put an artistic filter on the video or is that just youtube pixelation? Do you plan to hire actors to do voice overs?

I really liked your choice of music and the way the title card faded to earth orange and faded out in the end. Looks like you have some great building techniques as well. Great job and welcome to Eurobricks. Can't wait to see more from you.