nice and compact and looks like lots of fun - and looks like a samurai

thank you XD

Fantastic job dude! Looks so good, loving the dark blue.

Will there be a video some time? :tongue: or not risking scratching those blues? :grin:

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a 41999. I need those dark blue panels dammit :laugh:

Edit: nevermind, prices are still retarded. Time for TLG to release a new Technic set using dark plue parts.

Edited by jantjeuh

Awesome small awd truck! Could you drop off rear white part of roof?

What about video?

Great overall appearance and fantastic functionality, especially for that scale (very cool steering). :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the video. :classic:

This is great! Awesome work!

Is there any possibility of instructions? Or maybe just more pictures? Reverse engineering can be fun, too!

I've seen a two link live axle with Panhard link in the rear (?) this is a really beautiful and funny MOC also I think it have a good playability (bravo*-*)

dude that's amazing! i think you just made it look better :) great job! and thanks for the file!
(all of this makes me so happy seriously lol)

3 hours ago, piterx said:

dude that's amazing! i think you just made it look better :) great job! and thanks for the file!
(all of this makes me so happy seriously lol)

Thank you! I'm really glad that you like it! It was you who did a great job! :)

Some short note about the model on the picture. Axles 5.5 in front wheels are cutted to 4.5, and also in wheel arches 3.5 axles implemented from 4. Liftarm 3x5 L shape (Dark Blue) cutted to 5 (do not exist in this colour) in the middle of the roof. 

1 hour ago, Lego2016Lego said:

Will you make a video?

I won't make a video (if you asking me). Piterx made it

Thanks for sharing the LXF file for this great piterx MOC! One of my favorite, ever. :thumbup: :classic:

p.s.: I love your flickr pics FX6000, really a pleasure to check them time to time... and great models to be find there.

Edited by agrof

7 hours ago, agrof said:

Thanks for sharing the LXF file for this great piterx MOC! One of my favorite, ever. :thumbup: :classic:

p.s.: I love your flickr pics FX6000, really a pleasure to check them time to time... and great models to be find there.

You are welcome!  :wink:

On 10/4/2014 at 0:36 PM, piterx said:

Hello builders :)

one year ago i bought the 41999 set for the dark blue parts wondering how i could use them in a moc...

well this is what i came up with!

A Suzuki Samurai :)

--------------

That's awesome. Are there any building instructions for this would love to have a go at this.

only have a iPhone ? to use no computer though.

Edited by Milan
Removed quoted whole first post.

5 hours ago, Jeff the lego nut said:

That's cool do you have any plans of this as I wouldn't mind having a go at building this myself. :classic::thumbup:

4 hours ago, Jeff the lego nut said:

That's awesome. Are there any building instructions for this would love to have a go at this.

only have a iPhone ? to use no computer though.

Hello Jeff and welcome to EB!

There is no need to post two times the same question in one hour interval. Chances are, that if Piterx had those plans, he would have already post them here. In a meantime, you might want to check those Instructions of the same car, made by FX6000, linked few posts back.

1 hour ago, Milan said:

Hello Jeff and welcome to EB!

There is no need to post two times the same question in one hour interval. Chances are, that if Piterx had those plans, he would have already post them here. In a meantime, you might want to check those Instructions of the same car, made by FX6000, linked few posts back.

Hi

sorry had slight problems with posting the question hence why it came up with two of the same questions.

I'll try and find the build sheet for this in what you said earlier, hope it works on my phone ?

thanks for the tip

On 12/31/2016 at 2:19 PM, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

I missed this and I really missed it, cause I love it very much. I love both the original and the rebuild, you guys @piterx and @FX6000 did both a marvelous job!

Thanks a lot! Piterx made a great model. Have fun;)