Thanks

And can you build a T49 please?

:classic:

P.S. Considering that it was super popular in the first over a year, it didn't fail to hard, and you have the best small models I have seen.

Don't give up! I only recently found out about this and I want Lego tanks that are simple and have instructions, you are the only reason I signed up for this and if you give up now, then I can't get the tanks I have always wanted. Can you also make a IS-7 please?

Your creations, all of them, not only this are great! :laugh:

By all means Tamas, feel free to continue adding and updating this thread. In case anyone needs to look for a small tank, they will only need to find this topic. And if it stretches over 5 years, that's ok.

Thanks guys, ok, I'll post also here my upcoming models.

@Georgehan: I wrote to my list your requests, I'll make them as my time allows, don't know when, but in this year. I make only existing or at least partly existing (like Maus) models, so T49 and IS7 will be fine.

I also uploaded instructions for every of my tanks:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7z9jhhisv66dgvh/AADArK3mdhnphc87EaE1tnyna?dl=0

In this folder you will find always the actual instructions.

To moderators: is it possible to put this topic ( http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=100890 ) into this one (ww2 tanks)? So combine them? If so, I would edit the posts which require an edit.

Edited by Tamas Juhasz

Hello Moderators!

Please put my ww1 topic ( http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/100890-moc-ww1-mini-tanks/ ) into this one (ww2 tanks), if possible (combine them), and rename the topic title to "MOC: Mini tanks from WW1 and WW2" Then I would edit the posts which require an edit. Thank you!

Edited by Tamas Juhasz

Currently I'm building the IS-7. It's much harder, than I expected, the front angled armor is very tricky. I build in 6 stud wide (scale 1:77 comes from Tiger I, which is a reference, that's exactly 6 s wide, with 100% accurate proportions). If you have any suggestions (parts, building techiques) to the front, feel free to share it.

IS-7_kubinka1.JPG

Edited by Tamas Juhasz

21 hours ago, Tamas Juhasz said:

Currently I'm building the IS-7. It's much harder, than I expected, the front angled armor is very tricky. I build in 6 stud wide (scale 1:77 comes from Tiger I, which is a reference, that's exactly 6 s wide, with 100% accurate proportions). If you have any suggestions (parts, building techiques) to the front, feel free to share it.

IS-7_kubinka1.JPG

Very exited for your IS-7 and how you tackle the piked front armor!

Thanks!

Oh, and may you build the T67 as well?

And for clarification, for the T49 I mean the light tank, and the T67 is a lightly armored tank destroyer.

T67 seems to be ok, but I can't promise, we will see. Thanks for clarifications. I don't know yet, when will the IS-7 arrive, currently I have no time for continue, and I still need some ideas to come up with, for the whole front part.

Great designs! Wondering if you are currently working on any new tank models. Would really like to see a Churchill, Grant/Lee and Matilda in this scale.