Hi everyone. Looking at all these amazing MOCs here at Eurobricks i decided to share my own. This is a collection of city MOCs that i designed over the past few years. All of these models are made in Lego Digital Designer, and are presented with pictures rendered using POV-Ray. I didn't make a lot of pictures as i'm sharing LDD files in which the models can be viewed entirely.

Most of the buildings have roofs built in separate sections that can be removed (using "connected selection" tool) to see the interiors. Also note that because of the high brick count, that some of this models have, slower computers might have problems with opening those files.

That's it for the introduction.. I hope to insipre people with my work just like i get inspired by others. :classic:

Train Station - Train Station.lxf

train_station_1.png

train_station_2.png

train_station_3.png

Fire Station - Fire Station.lxf

fire_station_1.png

fire_station_2.png

fire_station_3.png

Restaurant - Restaurant.lxf

restaurant_1.png

restaurant_2.png

restaurant_3.png

Cafe - Cafe.lxf

cafe_1.png

cafe_2.png

cafe_3.png

Fast Food Kiosk - Fast Food Kiosk.lxf

fast_food_kiosk_1.png

Ice Cream Kiosk - Ice Cream Kiosk.lxf

ice_cream_kiosk_1.png

Gas Station - Gas Station.lxf

gas_station_1.png

Bike Shop & Bank - Bike Shop and Bank.lxf

bike_shop_and_bank_1.png

Edited by omerai

These are excellent! Thanks for sharing the LXFs - I think my favorite is actually the Fast Food Kiosk.

AWESOME is the only word I can use for all these creations.......thanks for the ixf's too.

Brick On LDD On 'omerai' ! :grin:

Really nice buildings, I really like the details of the train station, it looks really good!

Also thanks for the lxf!

Love the sense of space in these - every detail has room to breathe. I bet they'd look great with high-contrast lighting as if seen at sunset.

Thanks for your comments guys! I really appreciate it.

By the way, they are all on brick plinths?

Those are just frames for the models. MOCs are like artwork so i put a frame around every one of them. :classic:

Love the sense of space in these - every detail has room to breathe.

Thanks. Everything built in LEGO is usualy in smaller scale with highlighted details, so making things more spacious can make them seem emptier than you'd like. Finding a balance between realism and LEGO, both in scale and detail amount, is something that can present a challenge in it's own way. I don't like cramped spaces when designing a MOC so there's always some kind of uncertainty in level of detail or spaciousness.

These are fantastic! My favourites are the train station, cafe and ice cream kiosk (love that colour scheme).

Thanks again everyone for your kind comments. :classic:

I love the station :wub: ...have you more pictures of that masterpiece?

Unfortunatly i don't have any more pictures. Rendering in POV-Ray tends to be very time consuming, so i made just a few basic pictures for each MOC. But maybe i'll make more in the future. Untill then, if you have Lego Digital Designer instaled on your computer, you can check out the "Train Station.lxf" file that i shared in the opening post. That way you can check out every single detail from any angle you want. Just note that the model has around 14000 bricks so a slower computer might have problem opening this file.

These are fantastic i really love the petrol station :grin:

I'm glad you like it. I forgot to mention that the roof of the Gas station can also be removed using a "connected selection tool" as it's built as a single section.

Edited by omerai

Loving the cafe and the kiosks. I will have to download these! Excellent work and lots of variety. Have you made any of these in the brick?

Superb work! You have a very consistent and very attractive aesthetic. Keep it up! :wink:

Thank you.

Have you made any of these in the brick?

I don't own much Lego so i only design in LDD. If anyone want's to give it a go and build any of this MOCs in real bricks, you sure have my support as i would love to see this stuff materialized. Of course, there are probably lots of bricks in these MOCs in colours that are not available in real life, but this could probably be worked around using different bricks in needed places or by changing the overall colour schemes. I also made a few cheats in terms of physics and connectivity here and there for the sake of a better looking design, but only in some minor details that can easily be changed.

Thank you.

I don't own much Lego so i only design in LDD. If anyone want's to give it a go and build any of this MOCs in real bricks, you sure have my support as i would love to see this stuff materialized. Of course, there are probably lots of bricks in these MOCs in colours that are not available in real life, but this could probably be worked around using different bricks in needed places or by changing the overall colour schemes. I also made a few cheats in terms of physics and connectivity here and there for the sake of a better looking design, but only in some minor details that can easily be changed.

I checked out all but your train station design. Yea, there are a lot of bricks/plates I can see aren't available in a particular colour and a few discontinued parts. Of all your designs the two that are the most feasible in the brick is the Posh Cafe and the Bike Shop/Bank. I very much like the design of the bike shops, looks like something out of Florida. (The black Tripartite window is discontinued. May be able to do white or possibly dark bluish grey.) The Cafe largely just needs re-colouring. Most of the parts it uses are available. I also saw how you cheated with the physics somewhat, but that is ok as its a guideline for the finished product. I may utilise either of these two designs for my next building project. :laugh:

At the moment I need $200 worth of more parts to complete my police station modular and I am currently working on an Elite Police HQ too. One that can house the Chase McCain hummer from 60007 and Swat Van from 60008. These vehicles are huge to house!

Thanks 3Brick. :classic:

At the moment I need $200 worth of more parts to complete my police station modular and I am currently working on an Elite Police HQ too. One that can house the Chase McCain hummer from 60007 and Swat Van from 60008. These vehicles are huge to house!

Cool, i look forward to seeing your police MOCs. I also gave a shot at designing a police station a few months ago, but never got to finish it. Maybe some day i will.