More progress on the sides of the fighting compartment, the gun was lengthened by 2 studs, the hull MG was added to the frontal plate.

The gun traversing mechanism and oldham coupling were removed because of it raising the gun carriage up too high. (it was also not historically correct with the vehicle.)

14983981104_8b56f54830_c.jpgLego GW Tiger 1/15 (RC) by Tommy Styrvoky, on Flickr

Edited by Tommy Styrvoky

Looking good!

The shape is very realistic in relation to the real thing and the tracks look great

The gun is a tad too short, but of course, it would probably bend if it was any longer

I really want to see how this turns out in the end

:thumbup:

Looking good!

The shape is very realistic in relation to the real thing and the tracks look great

The gun is a tad too short, but of course, it would probably bend if it was any longer

I really want to see how this turns out in the end

:thumbup:

i can fix the gun length, its probably about 2-3studs short of length, the main problem is keeping the gun rigid because of the recoiling function .

I can imagine how some people like to distance themselfs from re-creating things that are ment solely to kill people, yet from an engineering point of view tanks have always fascinated me, but thats largely due to the fact they are tracked vehicles. Always had a weak spot for that. Anyway, this thing really looks awesome. Wondering thouh if the 6x6 dishes can hold all that weight when driving/turning. Really looking forward on how this will progress.

6x6 dishes can hold all that weight when driving/turning. Really looking forward on how this will progress.

The dishes seem to hold up fine when turning the vehicle, though the axles seem to flex somewhat because of the weight.

this vehicle is quite slow to traverse because of the long and large amount of ground contact with the tracks.

I forgot to mention that both of the hatches open up, the one on the right (mg side) controls the main power switch, the left hatch houses controls for the lights.

Edited by Tommy Styrvoky