Piratedave84

Eurobrick's 5th LDD RCB - Western Street

File finished and sent off. I would have gone with a fancy livery barn like I was originally planning, but my schedule has gotten extremely cramped, so I went with a more generic building.

Today is my thanksgiving (Canadian edition) supper with the inlaws so I'm not going to be able to send the model to the next builder before tomorrow.

First post updated, 4th builder is up!

Look at the billboard Lind Whisperer made, it's really nice!

The look of the walls if building 2 is also very nice.

Great work so far guys!

- - -

I just had a thought. What type of horses should we use: the old type or the new type?

both are acceptal;e; variety will make the model more interesting

Edited by Piratedave84

First post updated, 4th builder is up!

Look at the billboard Lind Whisperer made, it's really nice!

The look of the walls if building 2 is also very nice.

Great work so far guys!

How many turn 2's are you going to type out? Or did you mean the last one should be labeled turn 3?

both are acceptable; variety will make the model more interesting

I'd go both ways.

First post updated (and corrected :tongue::wink: ), 5th builder is up!

How many turn 2's are you going to type out? Or did you mean the last one should be labeled turn 3?

Edited by Piratedave84

I love lurking these Eurobricks' RBCs. This one looks great so far, i have a feeling it's going to be the best one. :classic: My compliments to the builders!

I'm starting to wonder if 16 builders with 300 parts each will be enough to "finish" this model. That's only 4800 pieces.

3 building started and none of them are close to being finished. Let alone, furnished!

It is a big base.

But, it look great so far. I like looking at the buildings, so far, and seeing 3 different takes on the building them. Techniques, architecture, and color scheme.

Jamie

Look at past RCBs the first few turns didn't amount to much but ultimately ended up making amazing models!

I do have 3 spares; if we need some completion then we can ask them for help!

I have the model from the last turn; last night was my best buddy's 30th birthday so I'm ridiculously hungover; all this to say, I'll upload the model later today.

I have the model from the last turn; last night was my best buddy's 30th birthday so I'm ridiculously hungover; all this to say, I'll upload the model later today.

I think that is excusable :drunk:

Hangover cured!

Alright, first post updated; check out the bar and tables Canticleer added :wub:

I'm REALLY liking how this is shapping up!!!!

I can't see the pictures.. :sceptic:

Which ones; the thumbnails or the linked HD images? I can see both from my cell and laptop.

I can see them. It looks great. I'm really liking how it is turning out!! Great job so far guys!!

But, is it possible to get different angles of the build. With the walls on the Saloon, you can't see the details added by the latest builder, dealer, tables, chair. I can see the cowboy, bar and stools, but, that's it.

Thanks, Jamie

I can see them. It looks great. I'm really liking how it is turning out!! Great job so far guys!!

But, is it possible to get different angles of the build. With the walls on the Saloon, you can't see the details added by the latest builder, dealer, tables, chair. I can see the cowboy, bar and stools, but, that's it.

Thanks, Jamie

By clicking on the turn number, you are linked to the .xlf file and you can open / download it from there and will be free to explore the model as you please!!!!!!!

Sorry for the delays; I was in lockdown yesterday pretty much all day due to the events that took place in our city (Ottawa) and as such I have not checked the model.

I sent the model to SandMiror38 directly from Sir E Fullner and will check both turns later.

I will also take time later to update the first post.

Sandmiror is not answering my PMs and as such I have enlisted help from a backup builder; sorry for the delays!

Edited by Piratedave84

Thanks to kofi's superhuman building speed we are back on track!

Have a look at the updated model; it's AMAZING!!!

Edited by Piratedave84

Thanks to kofi's superhuman building speed we are back on track!

Have a look at the updated model; it's AMAZING!!!

It is me to say thank you for this opportunity to build in this great contest!