Piratedave84

Eurobrick's 5th LDD RCB - Western Street

Done!

Sent Dave a PM with what I have.

I was looking at 1800's architecture yesterday and had a pretty good idea what I wanted to start building. I started a Saloon with a poker table.

Jamie

Edited by jamie75

I think I might have some Cavalry troops and a small outpost somewhere, space permitting.

For the time being, please stick to the main street; an outpost and such could be added later should we run out of space.

I can't wait to see what is add to the Saloon and the rest of the town.

This was alot of fun and out of my "comfort zone", I'm used to building space, Star Wars and Super Heroes.

Hope you guys like it.

Jamie

Toying with an idea...

I was just watching a comedy western sci-fi type film Wild Wild West with Will Smith. I'll keep it realistic 1800's and not silly like giant mechanical spider.

Toying with an idea...

I was just watching a comedy western sci-fi type film Wild Wild West with Will Smith. I'll keep it realistic 1800's and not silly like giant mechanical spider.

INteresting

Everyone will see soon my additions :innocent::cry3::poke::caroler::dumb::bonaparte::pir_yoda::yoda::pir-vader::vader::knight::kahuka::monkey::shark::jollyroger::cannon::pirate_skel1::pir-oh::pir_bawling::pir-sing::pir-cry_happy::pir_kiss::pirate_sad2::imperialguard_commander1::pir-devil::pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh:

Please take it a bit easy with emoticon spamming in the forums.

Thanks. :classic:

Cool, this is rocketing along already. After my recent train-dabbling, I really want to put a train on the tracks, although for the amount of bricks we'll be using the base is already pretty huge so I don't know how feasible it will be. We'll see how finished other things look in a few turns. I guess buildings should be left open-backed where they can be to stretch the bricks a little?

Edited by helloearthling

Cool, this is rocketing along already. After my recent train-dabbling, I really want to put a train on the tracks, although for the amount of bricks we'll be using the base is already pretty huge so I don't know how feasible it will be. We'll see how finished other things look in a few turns. I guess buildings should be left open-backed where they can be to stretch the bricks a little?

I'll tell you what; after the RCB is over, I can give you a bonus turn and you can put a train on the tracks!