Piratedave84

Eurobrick's 5th LDD RCB - Western Street

Hey this was great fun building!!! Thank you so much that I could help you guys building this fantastic model!

Wow, this is great, guys! Shout out to bbqqq, these renders are amazing!

That looks great. I spent quite a few minutes exploring all details in LDD. One question: Did you use all the bricks in existing colors?

That looks great. I spent quite a few minutes exploring all details in LDD. One question: Did you use all the bricks in existing colors?

Yes,

Yes,

Okay, I checked the rules by now. But the train station is light nougat/light flesh, which is the skin color for licensed minifigs, and is not used for anything else. It should be brick yellow/tan or medium nougat/medium dark flesh. (I hate that many colors have two names. Whose idea was that?)

Edited by Yooha

Okay, I checked the rules by now. But the train station is light nougat/light flesh, which is the skin color for licensed minifigs, and is not used for anything else. It should be brick yellow/tan or medium nougat/medium dark flesh. (I hate that many colors have two names. Whose idea was that?)

:blush:

I kind of slacked on the color checking for certain steps ...

Wow, this is great, guys! Shout out to bbqqq, these renders are amazing!

Thank you for your kind words, I just combine three VR renderings into an interactive virtual tour.

My first try to use free trial version of Tourweaver 7 software to create simple 3 hotspots virtual tour. After enter virtual tour using link below, right click and select fullscreen of pop-up menu.(or use upper right fullscreen icon / double click / F11)

Click / touch the green circle to move to that hot spot.

HTML5 format: (support android/ios/win8 smart phone and ipad 's Gyro sensor.(tap cross-hair icon)

http://sky.easypano....tml5-21180.html

Flash VR format: (without icons)

http://sky.easypano....5-VT-21179.html

Edited by bbqqq