M_longer

[MOC] Volvo L250G Wheel Loader

But are you still planning on making them?

Would hate the fact to not be able to build it.

Yes, but I can't say when. I have a lot things to do lately and playing with bricks is not one of them :(

Thats fine with me, sorry to bother you with my impatience, but I was affaid you wheren't going to make any at all.

I'd like to inform everyone who asked me about it, that instructions for this loader are finally available at MOCPlans.com :)

http://mocplans.com/...end-loader.html

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

Those great renders were made by Blakbird. Thank you very much! :)

Parts list can be found at Rebrickable:

http://rebrickable.com/mocs/M_longer/volvo-l250g-wheel-loader

Example pages:

800x565.jpg

800x565.jpg

800x565.jpg

800x565.jpg

800x565.jpg

800x565.jpg

Higher resolution pics can be found at my Bricksafe gallery:

http://bricksafe.com...ger/volvo-l250g

I have also started a blog, to have everything related to my MOCs in one place:

http://m-longer.blogspot.com/

Edited by M_longer

Thanks in advance M_longer! I'm looking forward to purchase these instructions but somehow I can't login at Mocplans at the moment.

Thank You, hope to buy them in the future.

Still struggling to get the money for parts from my Actros.

Hello Marek,

Checked out the partslists on both Rebrickable and Bricksafe.

Saw that the have different parts, which one is correct?

Hello Marek,

Checked out the partslists on both Rebrickable and Bricksafe.

Saw that the have different parts, which one is correct?

Let me guess, black and yellow hoses?

Bricksafe shows exactly what has been used in the model (hoses in needed length, it is just screenshot from the parts inventory generated in LPub), and Rebrickable shows parts that are available on the market (for example yellow 6L hose does not exist in any set, 1L and 2L in black either) and they had to be cut.

Edited by M_longer

Motors and a remote control.

At least that is what I was missing.

OK, you have found an error on the parts list. (but motors were present). IR Receiver was missing and few other parts like 1x1 black tile and 2x2 round brick (no idea why, it happened for the first time, and parts list on Rebrickable is made strictly from the same file as instructions). Probably Rebrickable ignored these parts on importing the ldr file.

I am very sorry for those errors, It happened for the first time, last time when I was using Rebrickable import option all elements were imported properly. I assume that parts that had different molds were ignored, and it seems that other missing pieces were using different numbers in the file.

I have checked it piece by piece and now this inventory is 100% accurate:

http://rebrickable.c...0g-wheel-loader

Remote control is not present in the instructions, so it is not on the picture. But is needed to use this model, so I have added it to the Rebrickable parts list.

Thank you for noticing that, I will remember to double check the Rebrickable parts list with raw .ldr file in the future.

This is such an amazing build :wub: and great you have instructions for it available :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Not sure yet, but maybe I'll build it someday... Would be my first build not by myself... :classic:

In the pictures the Volvo uses the yellow 62.4x20 wheel rims, while in the renders and instruction it doesn't. Any reason for this?

Thanks anyway, yet again high quality instructions of a high quality creation. :thumbup:

Any reason for this?

Costs and parts availability. Yellow 62.4 wheels are rare these days. There are only 11 shops on BL that have at least four. It is much easier to buy wheels from 42030.

I'm glad that you like those instructions :)

Yellow 62.4 wheels are rare these days. There are only 11 shops on BL that have at least four.

Whoops, that's bad news. I need even more for my own project, I might cancel that for now.

Don't want to be picky, but......

The L-motors are missing in the partslist on Rebrickable.

They are present, but have veeery small picture with straight cable. They are next to 1x2 LBG plate(s).

Whoops, that's bad news. I need even more for my own project, I might cancel that for now.

I had hope that new Mining Loader set (that uses 62.4 wheels) will have them in yellow, but it seems (from preliminary pictures) that it will be using standard Light Bluish Grey wheels :(

How much off the parts for this loader can I get out off 42030?

And if I would find a second hand 42009. Would that help or not?

Golden Shovel reward incoming!
It may be usefull, because I had an oportunity to take some pictures of my Volvo in a gravel pit :)

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg