Bonaparte

[LIBRARY] Sails

On 3/27/2015 at 5:16 PM, Sigolf Brimabane said:

Hmm... Would it be possible to commission someone here to make replicas of the sails for the BSB? Originals are hard to come by. I don't feel confident enough to make my own xD I might make a try first though.

I'll ask this question as well as I got my hands on a Red Beard Runner 6289 but without the sails, does anyone make those on similar fabric that would be willing to make these for me? Feel free the dm me if interested, thanks.

Hi- I just noticed that 6271 does not have the jib sail attached.  Here is a scan.

6271 Jib.jpg

On 11/15/2021 at 1:35 AM, thewatchman said:

Does anyone have the sails for 7029 “skeleton ship attacks”?

I have it but the file size limit wont let me post here.  Not sure how to fix that, but if you shoot me a note with your email, I can just send it to you.

Does anyone have templates for the sails for both the Black Pearl and the Queen Anne's Revenge, it can be ready to print or not but I would prefer that it was ready to print. (and yes I know someone has scanned the Queen Anne's revenge sails here but they're missing the small top sail)

On 1/9/2022 at 6:29 PM, Olivesaxer said:

I have it but the file size limit wont let me post here.  Not sure how to fix that, but if you shoot me a note with your email, I can just send it to you.

Can you send it to me too in PDF format? skamasta097@gmail.com

It appears I'm a bit late to the shindig here...

On 1/10/2022 at 11:29 AM, Olivesaxer said:

The file size limit will be increased after you reach 10 posts.

Eurobricks does this to prevent people from signing up to use the forum as an image hosting site.