One of the nicest large scale MT cars. And I think you should not remove parts to make it lighter. Outstanding!

That's quite breathtaking, all that details. Great job :thumbup:

Personally i don't mind the wheels sticking out. Many off-road vehicles get heavily modified like oversized wheels.

Edited by Kelkschiz

That's quite breathtaking, all that details. Great job :thumbup:

Personally i don't mind the wheels sticking out. Many off-road vehicles get heavily modified like oversized wheels.

My thoughts exactly - I think it would look worse with wheels inside the whole box.

As I already said to you chapachuk on KK forum, this boy took my clothes off, not just the shoes! I sure hope you would bring it to next KF (18.9.-19.9.)!!! The whole vignette actualy. If there would be a MT hall of fame, this one would be the first that should drive in!

Stunning model!! :wub:

I took the liberty of parking it on the Frontpage :wink::thumbup:

Stunning model!! :wub:

I took the liberty of parking it on the Frontpage :wink::thumbup:

This probably deserve it's own Frontpage!!! Absolutely breathtaking! I do work for LandRover, I do love LandRovers, I do love the Discovery, but this one it's simple on top of everything!!!

Do you have a video??

Edited by TheItalianBrick

Yep, I'm with the rest of them. Brilliant creation.

My hat's off to your creativity, perseverance and patience.

Wow, fantastic!! Great MOC, very accurate!!

Pleasantly surprised to see the front suspension components of the 8865!! :sweet:

This is extremely impressive model! Congratulations for being frontpaged - it's well deserved.

I was impressed with the accuracy of your model and the real car, and I had to go through the pictures couple of times to really grasp the scale of the model. The scale did you lots of good - adding so many exterior and interior details of accessories that normally no one would even think about it. My favourite details are the safety belt clips and the doors of the gas reservoir. And to top it off, it's even motorized.

That's great! Love the model team style build. I too thought "what a nice little model", until I saw the Unimog tyres. Made the front page with your first moc.

H :thumbup: