Zanferia

Looking for help for my graduation project

Took your survey on September 25th. And I'd like to get results, if you reach your minimum inputs needed.

"You write in pink... And sometimes very, very dark lavender...."

Done, but no cookies or lemonade? :classic:

Hahah good point, I tried to do a virtual limanode for you (asciiart) but failed :cry_sad:

| |

|~~ ~~ |

|_____|

Edited by Zanferia

I did it. I hit submit, but I just closed out of the page that asked for my e-mail... It still went, right?

Good luck with your thesis!

I did it. I hit submit, but I just closed out of the page that asked for my e-mail... It still went, right?

Good luck with your thesis!

Well if you have clicked on the "Submit" button it should work :sweet: , thanks !

Done.

Some answers will be proven true more so now that I am joining and doing more than just viewing Eurobricks.

I hope your thesis goes well! I wish I could have incorporated LEGO into my studies more while I was in college.

Well that was easy.

Good luck with the research!

Done.

Some answers will be proven true more so now that I am joining and doing more than just viewing Eurobricks.

I hope your thesis goes well! I wish I could have incorporated LEGO into my studies more while I was in college.

Thank you guys !! I reached almost 150 answers today :excited:

I still need your help so do not hesitate to participate, it takes about 5 minutes >> http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=428554

Have a nice day

Zanferia

Done and best of luck!!

I'll echo Bob's comment and express that it would be very neat for you to post the results of your survey on the forum

Thank you !

I reached 207 questionnaires today, I am still missing 193 questionnaires so do not hesitate to participate ! >> http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=428554

Done and best of luck!!

I'll echo Bob's comment and express that it would be very neat for you to post the results of your survey on the forum

I will certainly post my results when I have analyzed everything, my paper is for mid-November so I will post the results after :sweet: . I am working (full-time) and doing my graduation project at the same time so it is really complicated for me to manage both (I am spending my weekends at the library, it sucks !) :ugh:

Thanks again :excited:

Also done, but I had a problem answering the questions about 'Lego platform'. Whatever you meant with it - S@H?

I've put a link to your survey in my signature; maybe this'll get you a few more questionnaires!!!

J'espère que ça aidera!

I've put a link to your survey in my signature; maybe this'll get you a few more questionnaires!!!

J'espère que ça aidera!

Thanks Piratedave84 !! that's really nice of you :laugh: !

Ça m'aidera surement :sweet: