Zanferia

Looking for help for my graduation project

Dear community members,

Let me introduce myself, I am Zanferia, a newbie on Eurobricks but also a French student trying to graduate!

I joined this community because I am a LEGO Fan but also for my studies :angel_sing:

I worked at LEGO as an intern 2 years ago so when I started my graduation project on online brand communities I could not see a better community to work with than a LEGO one :excited: !

For my graduation project, I need to administer about 400 questionnaires to members of a community. That is why I need your help :wink: !

Of course the questionnaires are anonymous, and answers will be used only for my report.

[At the end, it asks for an email address but you DO NOT have to give it, you can just check the “NO” box and submit the questionnaire]

If you have any question about this project feel free to ask!

Here is the link to my questionnaire, it takes about 5 minutes: http://www.thesistoo.../web/?id=428554

This project means the world to me as I need it to graduate and with your help, I know I can do it :thumbup: .

Thank you for taking the time to read me, have a nice day

Zanferia

lego-minifig-minifigures-serie-5-letudiant-diplome-8805.jpg

Time? Two minutes only... GUYS HELP HER IT'S REALLY EASY AND FAST (Sorry for caps I wan't people to read this and help her).

Edited by PROlego

Done! A lot of questions, but some very thought-provoking ones too! :wink:

ahaha provoking ones?! I didn't notice :wink: !

Thank you guys for helping me out :purrr:

Done! :classic:

Easy and quick.

Done. Only too pleased to help.

Good luck with everything.

Thanks :laugh: ! I already got 20 answers thanks to you guys !

Thanks !!

Well I still need time to collect all my data and to analyze the results but I will definitely post the results if it is interesting :)

Done.

I have a small point to raise about your questionnaire though.

At the end, where you ask about the nationality, you list French, German, Danish, English and other. France, Germany and Denmark are all nation states, but England is not, it is a nation within the state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Crucially, it is not synonymous with Britishness.

I doubt this will cause your study any particular internal validity issues, but it’s always worth recognising inconsistencies in one’s methodology.

Good luck with your Msc!

Done.

I have a small point to raise about your questionnaire though.

At the end, where you ask about the nationality, you list French, German, Danish, English and other. France, Germany and Denmark are all nation states, but England is not, it is a nation within the state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Crucially, it is not synonymous with Britishness.

I doubt this will cause your study any particular internal validity issues, but it’s always worth recognising inconsistencies in one’s methodology.

Good luck with your Msc!

Good point ! I didn't notice this problem :sceptic: . Unfortunately it is too late to change my questionnaire but I will definitely mention this issue in my final report !

Thank you for filling in my questionnaire !

I reached 40 answers today :excited: , if it goes on like this I will finally get my 400 answers !

Do not hesitate to participate >> http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=428554