Tarpal

Lego Exo Suit Hangar Bay Diorama MOC

As promised, please see the updated pictures of the Exo Suit Hangar MOC. Replaced the Control Tower and added some minor changes.

dsc00006.jpg

dsc00007.jpg

dsc00008.jpg

dsc00009.jpg

dsc00010.jpg

dsc00012.jpg

dsc00011.jpg

dsc00015.jpg

dsc00014.jpg

dsc00026.jpg

dsc00027.jpg

dsc00022.jpg

Amazing MOC! The details, the lighting, the size... Very cool.

And the new control tower fits better than the old one. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Amazing MOC! The details, the lighting, the size... Very cool.

And the new control tower fits better than the old one. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks to all for the comments and earlier suggestion. Do agree the new control tower fits more into the color scheme and does not stand out..as in the past.

I have to say in that first pic the display is just stunning - it looks great. And the truck looks fantastic as well, I really like it. The whole design seems more coherent now with the change to the tower colour. This is one of my favourite displays I've ever seen in the Sci Fi forum by the way, and I admire your willingness to take the suggestions on board and tweak it. Its a superb creation.

Edited by Magma

I have to say in that first pic the display is just stunning - it looks great. And the truck looks fantastic as well, I really like it. The whole design seems more coherent now with the change to the tower colour. This is one of my favourite displays I've ever seen in the Sci Fi forum by the way, and I admire your willingness to take the suggestions on board and tweak it. Its a superb creation.

I am always open to constructive suggestions. Upon receiving the, here, I bought some additional parts and made the changes to the color. Also added some more features eg sleeping and recreation modules. Shine the Control tower.

Thanks very much for the compliments and my MOC getting into your favorite list,

The truck was added and designed to make it like a classic space vehicle.

Will adding other color classic spaceman into the hangar make it more colorful? Ha ha exploring this idea and maybe a battle damaged hangar...

Great MOC, thanks for sharing. I like the use of yellow and grey parts, really brings out the hangar atmosphere. The hangar reminds me of Pacific Rim too.

Very nice hangar and great details!

Great MOC, thanks for sharing. I like the use of yellow and grey parts, really brings out the hangar atmosphere. The hangar reminds me of Pacific Rim too.

It's my pleasure. I like the movie pacific rim.... Gave me some inspiration for this MOC. Hope to slowly improve this Moc with comments received in this thread!

Very nice hangar and great details!

Thanks for the kind words! Made my day with all he kind comments from fellow forum members here.

Edited by Tarpal

I checked your post a few times, but it seems I forgot to mention how awesome it is!

It makes me think too about Pacific Rim, but that's not so important.

All those details, the scale, everything, impressive. :blush:

I checked your post a few times, but it seems I forgot to mention how awesome it is!

It makes me think too about Pacific Rim, but that's not so important.

All those details, the scale, everything, impressive. :blush:

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement! I will continue my MOC journey with all the support received here!

I love it, great design. Good job with lightning :)

Only thing I would change are green figures. IMHO blue would better fit for that gray/yellow palette.

But whole projects... just awesome! :)

I love it, great design. Good job with lightning :)

Only thing I would change are green figures. IMHO blue would better fit for that gray/yellow palette.

But whole projects... just awesome! :)

Thanks for the compliments and feedback on the green space minifigures. Blue spaceman aka Benny will be a good fit. I do have some classic space Minifigs which I will slowly introduce into this MOC soon. Will post updated pictures after I restore my classic space sets......

Uau, this is an amazing MOC!!! So much details in it and the use of the gray color doesn't hurt our eyes because it's completely balanced with the others. Congrats!

I like the changes you made! Well done on the control tower and your attention to detail is good. Which CS sets will you restore. I find that the mtron theme looks good against grey backgrounds. IT stands out.

I have the original classic space ship moon landing. But some parts missing. So taking a longer time for restoration...

I am more into classic space. Hence this exo suit and Benny's spaceship appeals to me.....

Still need lots of honing of my skills on the details.... Thanks again for the kind words

Uau, this is an amazing MOC!!! So much details in it and the use of the gray color doesn't hurt our eyes because it's completely balanced with the others. Congrats!

Tidiest thanks. I used dark bluish grey bricks as the exo suit is in light grey mainly. Hence needs a contrast. Else exo suit will not stand out. Thanks, I myself quite surprised by the end result. But as mentioned long way to go to slowly make improvements to it.

Thanks again for the support...

This is awesome! So many little details that I keep coming back. I like the separate small area for the turtles, the colors blend so nicely, and Wow, so many Exosuits! :sweet:

Woah, that’s one of the best, if not the best, Exo-Suits scene I’ve seen so far. Really well done. Inspiring for my in-progress Classic Space Layout.