ACPin

[MOC] Angeles Mobile Orbital Station (AMOS)

Owned and operated by the private Philippines AeroSpace Corporation, the Angeles Mobile Orbital Station (honoring my birthplace Angeles City, Pampanga Philippines) is a multi-purpose space orbital station capable of maintenance, repair and launching of various satellites.

Unlike most space stations, AMOS is equipped with major propulsion, landing and weapons systems that can have it deployed to different locations where its services are needed. Designed with the rotating multiple crews and with each crew member staying aboard the station for weeks or months, but rarely more than a year.

Length: 130 studs

Width: 48 studs

Height: 42 studs

Launch pad: Clark Air Base

Launch date: September 30, 2014

Call sign: AMOS

Crew: 12

15159729788_2fab3e79db_c.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a02-012EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a03-079EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a04-074EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a05-073EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a06-076EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a07-022EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a08-021EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a09-017EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a22-064EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a16-019EB.jpg

AngelesMobileOrbitalStation-a21-039EB.jpg

That's one slick build! The detail is phenomenal. Not just greebling, but the use of trans-clear parts and Chima zipcords to add accents really takes it to another level. Plus, those are some damn busy minifigs. Too cute.

Edited by Colossus

That's one slick build! The detail is phenomenal. Not just greebling, but the use of trans-clear parts and Chima zipcords to add accents really takes it to another level. Plus, those are some damn busy minifigs. Too cute.

This is in its fully operational mode as a space station so those minifigs are getting their work done.

Wow, thats magnificent! Nice use of the cups for engines and chain links for details.

Those are the X-Pods for the engines and very hard to try to put details on that gray panel without using stickers.

Great and interesting part usage, fantastic work!

Tough to get a mish mash of parts to blend together but satisfied with the end result

AC

I really like the idea, but I don't feel the execution does it justice. You used some really interesting techniques, but (to me at least) the colours don't really work well together, and kind of conflict with the overall aesthetic of the build.

Please don't fire at me, I'm just putting in my two cents (note that the comment is probably worth less than that ;D)...

I like how big it is but I feel as there is too many things on it @_@ Like it must consummes tons of energy!

It's like a Gundam with over 40 weapons on it :laugh: