Gideon

HSS: Streets of Barqa

This is such a beautiful creation, I can't stop watching the pictures on your flickr stream.

I really like absolutely everything about this creation, whether it's the architecure or all the little details in this build.

It's also nice to see that every picture has it's own little story that adds even more life to this LEGO creation.

I wish you a lot of fun in Skaerbaek!

This is astounding!!! So much to see, and all in such vivid detail. The buildings all looks great, and I love how there is more to see on the rooftops and on the back, and basically everywhere else! :)

Excellent build Gideon, it's so massive and detailed :wub: . I love the various colors used, and the lighting features worked perfectly! Furthermore, the scene is very lively and interesting, enough to establish Barqa as a bustling city, yet keep it from distracting from the moc. +1 UoP DoH for all your claims (in case they are not all certified)

Such an outstanding build, I had to comment on it from vacation.

You have really set the tone for Coastal Kaliphlin here. Magnificent build, so much going on, so many great details... then you flip it around and you built a whole wall -- excellent!!!

This is one of the best builds of anything I have ever seen, and as always, great photography work here.

Thanks for all the kind words! I'm on the road to LFW at the moment (drove 750 km to the southern tip of Sweden today), will try to answer the specific questions when I'm back at a computer. Looking forward to meeting some of you during the weekend!!

Simply amazing! Would love to see this in person, but that's not going to happen. +1 to all the UoP credits. You could probably ask for a few more if you wanted.

Woooow! And here it is! So great! When we discussed this earlier I thought it would be great but the result blows my mind! So many great angels, details and posings of the minifigures!

The lightning makes it even better! You have to keep this one as decoration at home!

Great to see my son again! Hope he is a good student! :classic:

Edited by de Gothia

I'm sure everything good has already been said about this, but I just have to add that this is fantastic.

WHOA! The size! That detail! The liveliness! That lighting! EVERYTHING! :wub_drool:

Lovely build, did you turn to Jerusalem for inspiration on this one? It reminds me of that. I love the lighting, it gives off that homey aura that I adore. Really brings new life to the city. Great work on the walls and the gardens. Those minifigures tucked away in every corner really gives this a special touch. Great work, it's just insanely good.

Absolutely incredible! So many insane details, and a bunch of awesome figs too! I could look at this build for hours, so much detail! Awesome job Gideon! :sweet::thumbup:

Nice Gideon! As usual, you have set the bar high for the Guilds! There are so many great techniques and angles, etc in this build that I could comment all day....but I will just say that I really love the cartographer's stall and the barrels of rolled up maps-brilliant!