WickNole

[SoNE Ep. VI] Team Yellow on Bothawui

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We were only able to send a very small unit to Bothawui. Due to heavy imperial presence in the city, the team was mostly moving below the city streets.

Under the city market, the local rebel sympathizers had shown the team the computer terminal with an access to some interesting information...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

15341922675_2c0cdc64eb_q.jpg

- "Thank you guys for your assistance. I hope that we are able to find something there."

15341622312_6c79054596_q.jpg

- "Yeah! Just give me a few minutes and we'll see. This seems to be an old terminal connected to library... and the one which is rarely used. Interesting... Are you sure Fett was the last user here?"

15341925335_d46d95d038_q.jpg

- "Our sources indicate exactly that. Fett had been here a week ago. He was searching for information about slugs in the deserts and was especially interested in local archives."

... some minutes later

15341622312_6c79054596_q.jpg

- "I think I've found something. It is not much, only one inquiry was decrypted, but I believe this is exactly what we need. J-A-B-B-A-S P-A-L-A-C-E."

The build:

15338741081_00bdc70caa_c.jpg

15338744011_02457966d3_c.jpg

15155072349_006c88232a_c.jpg

15155386817_c953fd53dc_c.jpg

Edited by WickNole

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-

..... in progress ....

Thats what we call cheating...

Yes, this will not count towards the Rebels score until there is an actual build here.

That entry is great, I still do not understand why you are opening a thread, when you are not ready to post the build ?

Yes, the story will be added.

That entry is great, I still do not understand why you are opening a thread, when you are not ready to post the build ?

I'm on the road now, so I started both posts moments after I finished shooting end editing, and then left. I'll try to complete the first post today, but in case I won't be able to - at least one picture will be there.