Sign in to follow this  
Hive

The new autumn forum skin

I love it! Fantastic work, it's a really nice colour combination that perfectly captures the autumn spirit. Very easy on the eyes and very well-made. Good job, whoever did it! :thumbup:

Wow! This is great to see! Thanks for all the hard work put into the little details on this site!

I don't see it; I still have the summer skin. Is there a way to customize the skin that I see?

No. Try CTRL+F5 if you are on windows.

The banner is designed by Hinckley, the skin by Shadows.

I don't see it; I still have the summer skin. Is there a way to customize the skin that I see?

Do you see it now?

It came out pretty cool and I still like the alien minifig, those will always be in my top favorite minifigs. :grin:

It looks really good, but yet again a season based skin is 6 months out of sync for me.

It is Spring in Australia. Do the skins really have to be based on weather/climate/seasons that don't transfer worldwide? I know that we in the South are a minority, and if it's a party for you guys I don't like to poop it, but... it is a bit weird for me! Again.

Like others have said, I really like this theme. Good job! I especially love the top banner... nice minifigures.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

I love the skin as well. Hopefully it will continue well into the winter!

Edited by Ardelon

I really like this one and Autumn is my favourite season, I especially like the falling leaves and the rakes are a nice touch. :sweet:

I really like the color scheme. It fits with the season quite well. (We all know it is Fall, not Autumn :tongue: )

I like the wind and leaves effect it is giving.

P.S. I prefer Autumn, but I've only ever heard it as Fall growing up.

I think that this website should have a full-out LEGO Themed Skin/Template rather than having Seasonal templates. :)

EDIT: I didn't realize a lot of the different sections had their own skin/templates... some of them have a lot of work done to them like the Pirates one.... so if I were to honestly compare this theme against that one... then this one has a really long way to go!

Edited by Nevo