Sign in to follow this  
solta

MOC: Chevrolet Camaro 1970

Not long ago I made Dodge Charger. But now it has a new companion, a Chevy Camaro from the same year.

The vehicle is in Lego minifig scale. It is 6 studs wide (7 with fenders) and 18 studs long.

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

And this is how it looks from the front, rear an from side:

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

Two more pictures of my vehicle:

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

And two pictures together with Charger:

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

This is very nice - I really like it. That Charger is pretty sweet, too. I'm definitely no fan of the windscreen solution - but as long as there aren't any suitable glass parts that you can use for it I don't really see how it could be done better. And apart from that, they're both quite brilliant :)

Very nice, there are quite a few good ideas and building techniques in there. Especially the front is done very well. Two aspects are striking me, though:

• In my opinion a contrast colour would look good on the car - something like a black hood which is rather typical of a Camaro.
  • If possible the rims should be more inside the tires to get a sportier, more aggressive look.

Anyhow great build. Looking forward to your next Muscle or Pony car. :thumbup:

Hey! Build that Charger with orange bricks and you'd have one helluva General Lee from The Dukes of Hazard!

I was just thinking of the same thing. :laugh:

Good looking builds.

Love 'em. I agree with ER0L, a black hood would be amazing for the Camaro. Also, it would be nice to see some pictures with minigs near the cars.

Beautiful work.

Thanks everyone for your comments. For now I am very pleased with the look of both vehicles.