Sign in to follow this  
kabel

A Trap in the Desert

I've become sort of weary of always building medieval mocs. So after getting a whole lot of LR sets on sale for a rather good price I decided to venture more into Western:

Finally the young Comanche Two Horns had John Reid where he had wanted him to be ever since this particularly evil bastard had whiped out his entire family two and a half years ago. And the place Two Horns wanted the white man now was right infront of his taut bow.

It had take a lot of careful planning and a dangerous ride through the desert to finally get to this point. But Reid's extreme greed was well known across the Wester that the false pretend of gold had lured him out here into the desert.

What a fool that white man was ...

15133633830_da48505cb6_c.jpg

15133749588_613eab7441_c.jpg

15317183261_dfd094d586_c.jpg

15317177341_71a304d148_c.jpg

Love that vulture, and great rock work- definitely evokes the rocks of the American Westerns! Nice to see you building in another style too!

Nice! The rockwork is awesome, so is the Gier (bird thingy that I don't know the English name for :grin: ).

thanks guys,

I'm actually planning to build some more Western. My kids really love it a lot too so I've actually build some additions to the Colby City houses, I'm just not sure where to post it though

(bird thingy that I don't know the English name for :grin: ).

it's vuluture, the German word would be Geier, very close I'd say :wink:

Great work with the SNOT rocks. Really nicely shows what you were doing with the tutorial and examples of layered sedimentary rock.

Thanks for the positive feedback mates! This moc was eventually the logical outcome of my snot rock tutorial. I just wanted to try things in different colors and I'm really happy it turned out so well that some of you even deem it realistic!

Very nice, my friend.

I was a bit surprised to find your MOC here (but you have provided the explanation).

The rock is very good (the sequence of colours!) - and my most favorite is actually the vulture :wink:

Keep going - I want to see the next scene!