Sign in to follow this  
E2nO

25% off Lego Sets in Aachen (Germany)

Hi all,

I guess this is only of interest for anyone living close to Aachen in Germany or nearby Belgium / Netherlands, but I thought I should share anyway:

I just learned that due to the today "re-opening" of the toy shop "Teddy & Co" in Aachen (which has been relocated into the "mother" company "Mayrische Buchhandlung") all toys (not only Lego - but I don't care about anything else) are 25% off (if you register for Mayrische Kundenkarte - registration is free). [Without registration, it is only 10% off].

For example the 42030 (Volvo Wheel Loader) is price tagged with 199€ ... and thus goes for 149,99€!

The EV3 Set is tagged as 349€ which results in a sales price of 261,75€

I am sure that I have not seen prices for these sets any close to this!

According to the information I got, sales is until this Saturday. I would think that offer is only available for what is in stock - and somehow I imagine that they won't give you the 25% for any re-order that they might need to take to re-supply stock.

I just bought two of the Volvo sets ... but there where at least 5 more this morning.

Kind regards, Enno.

Great tip! With price drops like that you can drive for quite a few km's and still save some serious money. I'm 80 km off, but have to skip this unfortunately. :)

Sign in to follow this