Part 11: Mysterious Death

Part 12: Dark Meetings

Part 13: Warm Yourself

Part 14.1: Sisterly Visit

Part 14.2: Proud Farmer

Part 14.3: Mitgardian Household

Part 15: Another Mysterious Death

Part 16.1: The Council Meeting

Part 16.2: Meeting with Wyndor (made by Glorfindel)

Part 16.3: Feud in Teridyan

Part 16.4: Great Elk Longhouse (made by Glorfindel)

Lief was very glad to have Wyndor out of town for awhile. It meant that Pjeter was too busy with everyday affairs to notice some of Lief’s nocturnal activities. Tonight was especially important to not be seen. It would be rather difficult to explain why he was lurking around the city cemetery this late at night.

15269861111_b44578e9b7_z_d.jpg

He opened the gate and winced as it creaked a little. He slipped inside and looked behind himself to make sure he hadn’t been followed. Seeing no one around he whispered, “all clear.”

15272972055_55f3a7f3b6_z_d.jpg

“You worry too much” Edea said as she stepped from the shadows. “Soon no one will be left in Dalig Ulv to stop you, even if they wanted to.”

15086225329_52574af6ed_z_d.jpg

“Yes,” said another woman who also stepped from the shadows. “We will soon awaken the Tri-Council and have enough power to subdue all who stand in our way.”

15272581822_d88f8fd207_z_d.jpg

She stepped up next to Edea and was followed by one more woman.

15086220379_baf06edf70_z_d.jpg

“Ah,” exclaimed Lief, “I did not know your sisters would be joining you so soon. Is it wise for all three of you to be here? Won’t someone notice you?”

“The minds of the commoners in Dalig Ulv are easily meddled with” said Deanna, one of Edea’s sisters.

“We have taken traveler’s rooms at the inn and just happen to let some magic slip whenever we need to come or go” added Athea, Edea’s other sister. “It’s entertaining to watch the men slip their drinks after we have messed with their minds!” she cackled.

Leif started to look a little worried, “Edea, please, keep your sisters under control! You know we can’t have anyone discovering our plan yet!”

15269850151_969e39930a_z_d.jpg

“Do not worry. My sisters may seem carefree, but they know as well as I do the importance of our mission” responded Edea, directing the last part of her statement at her sisters with a raised eyebrow. “Now, as you know Lief, we have been having some trouble getting the information we need.”

“If you need to kill another one so be it!” said Lief.

“Ah, but this time we will have to venture within the city itself. We think the one who has the information we need has been holing himself up within the city walls. Probably because our mission is not hard to guess for those who already know the secret we are trying to learn” explained Edea.

15269848851_e73d370b31_z_d.jpg

“Very well,” answered Lief, “But we must hurry. I’ve received word that Wyndor will not be long in returning. He is too meddlesome and may cause us trouble if we don’t hurry.”

I've seen a few builds lately with lots of those 1x1 round tiles in them... it's like they were in everyone's local PAB-wall recently :laugh: (I a few cups over the last month or so, spread out...still haven't sorted them, but kept scooping those guys in each as filler--while they lasted!)

Very nice build & continuation of the story! Love all the tombs, and the statue of the angel (don't blink!)

Great work here, those grey wings came in handy for the statue, and the crosses look good as well! :thumbup:

Good going Josh, this is a nice build! That wall in particular is very striking, I really like what you did with those 1x1 clips. The tombs and mausoleum are nicely done as well.

Very nice cemetery, MKJoshA, great work with the tombs and crosses :thumbup:

I also really like the half-stud offsets in the wall, and the clips on top - keep it up :wink:

Nice cemetary and interesting take on the AoM. I do think a little more color here and there would have been okay, but maybe it would also have detracted from the atmosphere of the build. As always, great story.

I've seen a few builds lately with lots of those 1x1 round tiles in them... it's like they were in everyone's local PAB-wall recently :laugh: (I a few cups over the last month or so, spread out...still haven't sorted them, but kept scooping those guys in each as filler--while they lasted!)

Very nice build & continuation of the story! Love all the tombs, and the statue of the angel (don't blink!)

You nailed it! I had two of the bigger PAB cups that I padded with those round tiles. Came out to quiet a few hundred (I haven't counted, but I parted out 300 of them to eBay and what's left is many times that amount). Also, I'm glad you got the Dr. Who reference!

A very cool take on the walls series, love the tombs and atmosphere

Love the floor tiling! And this is a great take on the wall, and a great graveyard to boot!

Very 'beautiful cemetery' MK! I like the crosses you made!

Nice looking cemetery :) I like the take on the wall phase, the wall is very well done as well :)

Nice work! Like the statue, and the overall atmosphere.

Thank you all! I wanted something a little different for Wall Phase II and I've been wanting to build a cemetery scene for a long time now.

Great work here, those grey wings came in handy for the statue, and the crosses look good as well! :thumbup:

I was so excited when I saw Lego making them in light bley! I went out and bought the Vulture set shortly after it came out just for those wings.

Good going Josh, this is a nice build! That wall in particular is very striking, I really like what you did with those 1x1 clips. The tombs and mausoleum are nicely done as well.

Very nice cemetery, MKJoshA, great work with the tombs and crosses :thumbup:

I also really like the half-stud offsets in the wall, and the clips on top - keep it up :wink:

I'm glad you all like how the clips turned out. I thought about using horns, but the clips seemed to give it a better feel.

Nice cemetary and interesting take on the AoM. I do think a little more color here and there would have been okay, but maybe it would also have detracted from the atmosphere of the build. As always, great story.

It is a little bland, I'll give you that. But most cemeterys are anyway. I tried to add a little color with the olive leaves and the guild colors on the mausoleum. Not much more you can do with a cemetery unless you want to go really whacky.

Usually, this much monochrome would be bothersome to me, but it really fits the setting and the mood. You have such marveleous detailing, like the crosses and the modified plates on the mausoleum and the clips on top of the wall.

Nice build and story. My only dislike about it is that it seems almost too "clean" for a cemetery, if you understand what I'm trying to get at.

This is a really neat graveyard! I really like all the different crosses and stuff, but I think my favorite is the larger crypt. It looks great, and I love how you incorporated the Mitgardian colors. However, I think the cobblestone does not look good in the graveyard. It seems slightly clean for a graveyard, but I can still imagine it. What bothers me is how the graveyard is the same as the road, which seems slightly unrealistic to me.

Nice graveyard, I really like the unique take you took on the tomb (and those spectacular crosses :wub: ). The color may be a little conform, but it works well with the atmosphere you created with the story :thumbup:

This is a really neat graveyard! I really like all the different crosses and stuff, but I think my favorite is the larger crypt. It looks great, and I love how you incorporated the Mitgardian colors. However, I think the cobblestone does not look good in the graveyard. It seems slightly clean for a graveyard, but I can still imagine it. What bothers me is how the graveyard is the same as the road, which seems slightly unrealistic to me.

My outside take on it is the city perhaps prides itself (as much of Mitgardia undoubtedly does) on its stonework, and it honors its dead, so the stonemasons & stonecutters & stonecoldsteveaustins of the city work on the cemetery, too (as it's not just bodies buried under dirt & grass), which is one reason why it's so clean. :grin:

Usually, this much monochrome would be bothersome to me, but it really fits the setting and the mood. You have such marveleous detailing, like the crosses and the modified plates on the mausoleum and the clips on top of the wall.

Thank you Sarah!

It's very nice how you combine AoM entries with storyline ... Great build and great story!

Yes, it's the storyline that keeps me building more than anything else. I want to see what happens as much as the rest of you!

Nice graveyard, I really like the unique take you took on the tomb (and those spectacular crosses :wub: ). The color may be a little conform, but it works well with the atmosphere you created with the story :thumbup:

I'm glad you like it :grin:

My outside take on it is the city perhaps prides itself (as much of Mitgardia undoubtedly does) on its stonework, and it honors its dead, so the stonemasons & stonecutters & stonecoldsteveaustins of the city work on the cemetery, too (as it's not just bodies buried under dirt & grass), which is one reason why it's so clean. :grin:

Actually, this style of graveyard is very common, just not in the US. I've visited graveyards in France and Brazil and are very similar to what I've built. Many graveyards have no grass at all and have the grave plots raised above ground as I've depicted.

Here is an example:

1002867_10201434157524189_1837058225_n.jpg?oh=ddc5c440e21da5bb261bbdc408b8bf76&oe=5487F8F9

Great continuation of your overall story, I always suspected that Lief was up to no good. Very good architecture on the walls and crypt :thumbup: