Sign in to follow this  
Kerntechniker

HSS REQ - Laborer

Due to the continuous expansion of the city's defenses, many craftsmen and workers have settled in this area. One of them is Master Yuna Marble who once came as a young apprentice in the city and made ​​his fortune as a stonecutter. Today he himself journeymen and apprentices and is a respected member of the urban community.

steinmetz_01.jpg

steinmetz_02.jpg

steinmetz_06.jpg

Nice use of the octagonal pillar! I'd love to see more of that build :wink:

Looks like a nice build although the cropping takes away too much of the surrounding model.

Edited by BrickCurve

Cool build! I really like wall and stairs and the building looks good against that looming wall. The straw roof does look a little plain, though.

Hi,

thank you for feed back. I have started use picture preparation and I guess the cropping will improve with more practice.

This week ende I will add a few more pictures.

The bley 1x1 round plates scattered on the ground work well as chips of stone, I might include a few cheese slopes and square 1x1 plates as well though (it seems that most chips of rock would be rather pointy/square).

The little table with some cheese and a drink is a nice touch. Good fig posing as well :classic:

A nice little moc! The minifigs posings are great and I like the stone pillar as well!

Better light in these than your gate house! However you have cut the pics in strange angels (perhaps something bigger is connected to this?) and I would love to see a pic showing the whole moc!