Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Khan

Valholl Winery and Bottlery

It seemed like a peacful night for Ulric, but....

Ulric dismissed the light sound he heard behind one of the lightposts, "It must be a rat."

Before he could react, the unkown man had flipped him on the ground and had pulled his dagger out switfly.

After hearing a yelp from inside, Bjorn called to several more guards and the burst into the winery.

1410979551m_DISPLAY.jpg

14109798121_DISPLAY.jpg

14109798132_DISPLAY.jpg

14109798134_DISPLAY.jpg

14109798146_DISPLAY.jpg

As soon as I read winery i knew I had to have a look ! :laugh:

Great designing there, very realistic for the period and action packed scene too......Brick On 'Admiral Khan' ! :grin:

Awesome build, Khan! My only dislikes about it is the background and how there are the two minifigs up on the top part, I thought that was just an end at the top of the wall, not a walkway. Other than, this is very nice. :thumbup:

Awesome build, Khan! My only dislikes about it is the background and how there are the two minifigs up on the top part, I thought that was just an end at the top of the wall, not a walkway. Other than, this is very nice. :thumbup:

I see what you mean here. I put the figures in at the last second just for a test to see how realistic it looked.

Really nice moc AK. I really like the barrels with its bases, and the whole texturing on the ground. Great job.

Awesome wine cellar! Very nice architectual Details and the barrels are absolutely the icing on the cake!

Nice layout! Really like how you made and set up the wine barrels. (We in Kaliphlin however may mistake them for black oil :laugh:)

I really like how neat the Cellar is while still looking well used. Also I think the fig posing looks a little static for the assain and the dead guy.

As others have said, the architecture here is perfect. I really like the repetitiveness of using that many barrels too.

Sweet interior scene, and I especially like the barrels! :classic:

But I am slightly confused what the figs are doing on top of the cross-section of the wall?

Nice cellar, looks very appropriate. I've never seen that design for wine kegs before, works really well!

Quite the impressive wine cellar you have here! As others have said the barrels look great and I also like the torch holders :thumbup:

Neat details. The barrels work well here. I had a similar idea of a winery/bottlery just last night. I did not have the idea to have someone try to assassinate or rob the place though.

I don't care for the figures up top. Is it indicating there is a street or a walkway above the winery? As it stands, it looks like two people on top of this narrow ledge just minding their own business even though some stuff is going down below them..