Sign in to follow this  
Kerntechniker

HSS REQ-Military Burrium Aqua

The strong and important city Burrium Aqua has always been the most important city of Greater-Burrium. Therefore, the City Council has the defenses continued to expand as soon as money was available. This lead to the impressive main gatehouse the city has today.

gatehouse_01.jpg

Very impressive gatehouse! I like the layout and the recessed panels on the side towers :thumbup:

I think the mottling would look better if the dark bley bricks and 1x1 round bricks were more interspersed, instead of having sections with just the dark bley bricks, or just the dark bley 1x1 rounds :classic:

Thanks for all the nice comments. From today's perspective I agree soccerkid, but during the construction phase of the gate I have been run out of some of the elements and so I have used only parts avaiable. I guess this gives the gate a interessting touch and shows that the gate and wall has been improved continuesly and not always the same material was available.

I have added some more pictures from the Gate, without any cropping.

Wrong Shilds, but some details:

mittelalter_0109.jpg

Bck site, from the behind the wall perspective:

mittelalter_0094.jpg

Edited by Kerntechniker

Looking really good mate! I like the huge towers and the use of pre molded window bricks, they fit well in this moc!

The photo could use some more light in the first pic. Don´t use the flash directly on the moc. If you can´t change the direction of the flash use more natural light and no flash!

Edited by de Gothia