Hello everyone! This is my first post about one of MOC's (this is correct as you do not say ATM machine) .

14519347489_95d537a29e_b.jpg

It is a simple buggy, that originated from Sheepo's AXR Crossbone that has had a few modifications done to it. I added another L motor to the back for extra power when driving off road and changed the m motor to a servo as I wasn't happy with the return to centre steering mechanism. To do this I also had to make the chassis a little bit longer around the dragged axle connection point. Since I didn't have enough black angle #5 connectors I also redid the body. I hope you like it and instructions are coming (in the distant future). Bye

14519329688_d70abfa983_b.jpg

14702822211_fdd2b2edee_b.jpg

14519331958_f0682d5329_b.jpg

And here is the video:

Edited by Nalyd997

Look cool, but you have more torque than you can use there. Two L motors are enough to make a 2 kg model fly, and this thing's probably under 0.5 kg. Did you try gearing the motors up?

Look cool, but you have more torque than you can use there. Two L motors are enough to make a 2 kg model fly, and this thing's probably under 0.5 kg. Did you try gearing the motors up?

I didn't really mind about speed for this creation, that is what the next one is for...

P.s In the config it is in there isn't really much available space to muck around with gears as it only fits 20 tooth bevel gears and half 16 tooth gears

I agree with Sariel, you should gear it up. Also looking forward to instructions.

The servo protruding out the bottom of the chassis concerns me. It sure looks like fun.

v/r

Andy

I agree with Sariel, you should gear it up. Also looking forward to instructions.

He does gear it up. I definitely see some potential in this. Good job! :wink::thumbup:

The servo protruding out the bottom of the chassis concerns me. It sure looks like fun.

v/r

Andy

You should protect the servo with a 3L beam in front of it, it is much cheaper in case of damage...

Fun to play though :thumbup:

v/r

Andy

Yeah I did take this into consideration so I put some thick sticky tape around it to stop it scratching

You should protect the servo with a 3L beam in front of it, it is much cheaper in case of damage...

Fun to play though :thumbup:

Thanks I will put this in the instruction:)

Edited by Nalyd997