A build inspired by Bungie's recent game, Destiny! Hope you like it!

15073611889_878393d0fb_z.jpg

Also, if you'd like to help me out, you can like this photo on Facebook here, where me and 3 friends can win a PS4 Destiny Bundle each.

Played Destiny on PS4 for a couple of days and sold it. Not engaging enough and it needs a serious and ongoing investment in time to get any good. Time I would rather spend on LEGO like you have done as well ;-)

Played Destiny on PS4 for a couple of days and sold it. Not engaging enough and it needs a serious and ongoing investment in time to get any good. Time I would rather spend on LEGO like you have done as well ;-)

No offense but what gave you the impression this was a thread about critiquing the game? Let's stick to the Lego.

This is pretty cool!

I like the combos used on the first and second guy!

Nice, I like the build (and the game on my PS4) ,

Thanks guys!

No offense but what gave you the impression this was a thread about critiquing the game? Let's stick to the Lego.

It was an attempt at humour but clearly not a very succesful one ;-)

Pretty cool! Really like the way you made the logo. Destiny is quite the game, and these figures capture them very well.

Very nice work ...perfect characters!

Thanks so much guys! I spent much longer than I'm willing to admit on the logo. :tongue: Thankfully the figures came together much more quickly!