Sign in to follow this  
TheLegoMan785

Has anyone built a fast food restaurant moc?

Hi!

I'm currently building a lego Fast-Food Restaurant and I was wondering, are there any Fast-Food MOCs on here?

Has anyone built one?

I have tried to find one but there doesn't seem to be many?

Thank you!

Here's the fast food place I put together. The buildings I've put together are intended to hold up to quite a bit of play. There have been tables on the green part outside, but they never stay together long.

You probably have something much more intricate in mind, probably not something you would let a 5 year old terrorize like mine, but maybe it can give you some ideas.

This was something I wanted to build when I got a bunch of windshields from the PaB wall, and thought how they looked like the windows of the Taco John's I worked at as a teenager. It's also one of the few buildings that looks reasonable when made from mustard yellow bricks.

15292622275_ca742abd94_z.jpg

The back is open so you can pose Minifgures inside if you want.

15105865179_c80e54711c_c.jpg

15289471651_3c0372ffba_z.jpg

I hope that helps at least a little.

Thanks "wlderdude"

That's a good moc you've created there! And it looks quite sturdy which will be good for your five year old. I'm sure he'll have fun playing with it!

I have almost finished my Fast Food MOC and I'll be posting it soon! Thanks for that last minute bit of inspiration!

Thanks!;-)

Edited by TheLegoMan785

the early McDonald's architecture was pretty cool looking, California has the In N Out burger joints that all seem different in architecture as well, LegoMan what did you go with? Burger joint? Chicken joint? If you live in KC, did you go BBQ? looking forward to seeing your MOC

I am still working on my Beach Burger franchise.

6015917991_e255926e87_m.jpg

Someday I will figure out how to print onto the water-slide decal paper I bought to make the sign...

Every time I drive past a Whataburger, I think, "I need to build one of those some day." !

Yeah :)

the early McDonald's architecture was pretty cool looking, California has the In N Out burger joints that all seem different in architecture as well, LegoMan what did you go with? Burger joint? Chicken joint? If you live in KC, did you go BBQ? looking forward to seeing your MOC

I've Just finished building my Fast Food Restaurant moc, its an In N Out Burger Restaurant! I'll be posting it soon

I am still working on my Beach Burger franchise.

6015917991_e255926e87_m.jpg

Someday I will figure out how to print onto the water-slide decal paper I bought to make the sign...

I just looked at it on flickr. Looking good! Well done

Edited by TheLegoMan785

Yeah :)

I've Just finished building my Fast Food Restaurant moc, its an In N Out Burger Restaurant! I'll be posting it soon

I just looked at it on flickr. Looking good! Well done

Sweet, one of my friends in Cali, her niece works at the INO HQ so I got a shipment of INO shirts (10 of them) for $25, is there a cool 50's car in your MOC like the shirts? Really excited to see it now. Post when you can, thanks!

Sweet, one of my friends in Cali, her niece works at the INO HQ so I got a shipment of INO shirts (10 of them) for $25, is there a cool 50's car in your MOC like the shirts? Really excited to see it now. Post when you can, thanks!

I never thought of that! That would've been great!

But anyway, I've finished. Its supposed to be one of INOs more 'up to date' restaurants! Keep watching!

Thanks 'Herky' :-)

Edited by TheLegoMan785