Captainowie

GBC at Brickvention 2015, Melbourne Australia

I'm not sure whether to post this here in Technic/Mindstorms/Model Team or in the Events forum. On the one hand, it's clearly an Event, on the other hand, I need the exposure to the Technic community. I'll post it here, but I'll understand if a moderator wants to move it.

My name is Owen, and I'm trying to get together a large GBC exhibit at next January's Brickvention in Melbourne, Australia.

If you're able to get your modules to Melbourne, and are interested in helping celebrate 10 years of GBC, please email me at captainowie.REMOVETHIS@gmail.ANDTHIS.com, or send me a PM with your email address.

Thanks

Owen.

Edited by Captainowie

That sounds awesome! I might cook up something of my own to do this as I attend the brickvention every year! I am definitely interested

I'll let it simmer here for a bit and move it to the Event forum after a couple of days. Hopefully you will succeed in your efforts!

That sounds awesome! I might cook up something of my own to do this as I attend the brickvention every year! I am definitely interested

Great! Send me an email (don't forget to remove the bits in CAPS) or a PM with your email address. I'll wait until the end of the month, and then make contact with everyone (I've got a couple of people already)

Sounds great but I'm at the wrong end of the country and never made a GBC before! :tongue:

Best of luck!

pfft - I'm coming from 400km North of Perth, so don't give me that excuse! There's a first time for everything, and the beauty of this is that you only need to make a couple of modules (or even only one) - the rest of us will do the rest of the Contraption.

I'll let it simmer here for a bit and move it to the Event forum after a couple of days. Hopefully you will succeed in your efforts!

Thanks Jim, I appreciate it.

Owen.

Edited by Captainowie