Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Fabuland Housewives Episode XII

I think I've hit a good stride balancing my work between writing and filming episodes. I'd get more work done if I didn't spend so much time with LEGO, but then I wouldn't be happy. On to the new episode:

episode_guide.jpg

Confrontations A lot of questions are answered and secrets revealed in this episode where another murder and other incidents push the residents of Fabuland

Ah. The latest installment of my favoirte program illustrated with a Lego brand that was intentioned to introduce small girls into the world of Lego. Havn't read it yet, but when I do I'll post a more in depth essay of how I feel about the episode.

Good Day.

Edit: I got up to the Ernest's corpse scene, aand it would seem that you took Sir Dillon and my suggestions that the feathers look more like entrails and our comments about the head-body thing ;-) I demand that you list Sir Dillion and me in the begining as inspiration!

Edit:Edit: I got to the Doctor Bill part, and I think his name should have been Phylis, to tie it in better as a parody.

Edit:Edit:Edit: I finished it, and did Langston die, or did he just pass out at the end?

Edited by Norrington

Asuka, are you reffering to the last scene? That's a rough one. I like both of those characters and I'm super busy with work right now so it'll be a while before we find out what happens.

Hey Norrington, I'm glad it's your favorite program illustrated with a Lego brand that was intentioned to introduce small girls into the world of Lego. That means a lot to me with all the competition I have out there... :-D :-D :-D

Could you do me a favor and post SPOILER ALERT before you discuss plot points? Thanks. As far as said plot points go you will have to just wait until the next episode. >:-)

Hey Norrington, I'm glad it's your favorite program illustrated with a Lego brand that was intentioned to introduce small girls into the world of Lego. That means a lot to me with all the competition I have out there... :-D :-D :-D

Still, I think that it would help to understand the plot of the episode... did Langston just pass out? Also, I tink the Dr.Bill thing would have been better as Dr.Phyllis :-P

Still, I think that it would help to understand the plot of the episode... did Langston just pass out? Also, I tink the Dr.Bill thing would have been better as Dr.Phyllis :-P

I do love that you're so into the episode. Thanks. Dr. Phyllis would have been great but as everyone's name (except Bianca's) is illiteration there is no animal that starts with an f...Oh wait, she could have been a fox. Darn it. Oh well, I think the bear looks like Dr. Phil who is kind of a 'bear' himself.

As far as Langston passing out, I will not tell you! :-P The plot of the episode is that you don't know if he's passed out or dead. The point is that Gavin who is mentally unstable and in over his head doesn't know if he's dead or not and doesn't know what to do with the situation. He doesn't know, you don't know, no one knows, except me and Langston. And Langston is a plastic toy lion so it doesn't matter what he knows. That's the point of a cliff hanger. You don't know until the next episode.

But since you asked nicely, I'll tell you. He definitely passed out and may have also died. :-P :-P :-P

Seriously, though. Thanks for reading my stories. I'm glad you like them. :-$

Spoilers ahead! Muhahah!

Hinckley, another great episode. I loved the part where the two police officers are discussing whether they're entrails or feathers. :-D

I got rather confused at the beginning, where it's being discussed about whether or not who is cheating on who. It was amusing, though.

It seems that Langston is getting a bit extreme about keeping his office. :-P It's kind of funny how it just shoots everyone he doesn't want around. It reminds me of the Guard Duck in the comic Pearls Before Swine. It was a bit sad that he killed Gavin's friend, though. (I can't remember his name off hand)

I'm really enjoying your episodes. Keep up the good work. ;-)

Spoilers ahead! Muhahah!

Hinckley, another great episode. I loved the part where the two police officers are discussing whether they're entrails or feathers. :-D

I got rather confused at the beginning, where it's being discussed about whether or not who is cheating on who. It was amusing, though.

It seems that Langston is getting a bit extreme about keeping his office. :-P It's kind of funny how it just shoots everyone he doesn't want around. It reminds me of the Guard Duck in the comic Pearls Before Swine. It was a bit sad that he killed Gavin's friend, though. (I can't remember his name off hand)

I'm really enjoying your episodes. Keep up the good work. ;-)

I put the scene about the feathers in for you and norrington! X-D

I'm glad you guys enjoy the episodes! Thanks.