Amazing work SK. I saw this on Flickr but the story really makes the build come to life. I love your Norse-style buildings and they are very inspirational for me. The interior on this one is maybe my favorite part but I also like the way you used 2x2 round blocks. You don't see those in these kinds of builds very often.

Beautiful MOC! Wall design is great, so is the ground texture. And this great snow dragon is a nice add for this stunning diorama.

Great job with all the texturing and other details! And way to get front-paged!

Wonderful job as always SK, I love the detailed but elegant architecture and the story is very interesting. Excellent!

Lovely Longhouse SK! The structure is just beautiful, and all of the intricate details look amazing on the exterior as well as the interior! And then you throw that frost dragon in there... Great job!

Besides from the awesome building and cool dragon, I also really like how you did the gravel path, as well as all the neat techniques you used on the longhouse :)

Great build!

This si so great! L really like the subtle details on the lodge and the dragon is great as well!

Thanks Carson, the lodge details were the funnest parts to design :classic:

Really cool build and story. Like the snot work for the walls and the interior is pretty cool as well :)

Thanks! I've been meaning to try SNOT tiles for a wooden building and finally got around to it.

Pretty epic SK. Love the carved wood effect all the little parts create.

Thanks mrcp6d :sweet: I was trying to replicate the intricate carvings often found in Norse architecture.

Very nice, as usual nice textures on the house and a cool interior. I especially like the green table, it's a good change to the usual brown tables.

The first few pictures are very dark and we can't hardly see anything of the house in them, try to take a little brighter ones next time ;-).

Thanks Simon, I wasn't real happy with how these pictures turned out, I ended up darkening them so the dragon wasn't just a big white blob, but that made the building look too dark :hmpf_bad:

Beautiful moc mate! The frozen guy is a nice touch and the overall desgn of the building has a lot of great details. Nice tile work on walls and beautiful interior too!

Thanks Gunman, glad you liked the frozen soldier :classic:

Great build! Nice to see the continuation of yours and Mk's collab!

Thanks LV, glad you're enjoying our collab :classic:

Awesome build, nice work.

Thanks!

Really nice job!

Thank you :classic:

Great build, a lot of fantastic things on it. Building looks really beautiful with perfect colors and great roof, it's also great to see interior. And that beast is medium sized!?

Thank you, and frost dragons can get to be pretty huge :devil:

Fantastic build. I really love the watchtower on the longhouse.

Thanks Captain Settle, I thought a belltower would be fitting and look good as well :classic:

Nice! Really like it. Cool dragon, and frozen soldier effect!

Thanks Alfadas!

All for the glory of Mitgardia. Very nice build as usual, and congrats for being fped!

Thanks kabel, I was super excited to see this frontpaged :classic:

Awesome!!

Thanks!

Wow, nice build! That wall technique works really well, have to try that one someday.

Thanks Jorrith, the walls are actually simpler to build than I had thought they would be :classic:

Wonderful, love the building.

Thanks vitreolum :classic:

Great build, the snot texturing is quite good and nice interior as well :thumbup:

Thanks Sca, glad you like the interior.

Excellent build! You've managed to capture a very Norse look, especially with those roof rakes. It reminds me of old Norwegian wooden churches :classic:

Thanks Gideon, Norse buildings are some of my favorite to use for inspiration :classic:

Excellent. Very Well built. Congratulations.

Thanks cesbrick!

This is fantastic! The longhouse is superb!

Thanks you :classic:

Really nice build sk! the longhouse itself is marvelous, but I really enjoy the contrasting colors of the dragon to the landscape as well.

Thanks Kayne, I figured I should avoid a snow/ice landscape for this build so that you could actually see the dragon :laugh:

Very nice work with the roof rakes. Also, the use of the brown claw pieces as architectural details is great. The spacing of the columns is also solid here.

Thanks Thomas, I'd just bought those brown claw pieces and I used almost all of them in this build :classic:

It's realy awesome!

The dragon is so nice) :blush:

And I really like roof!

Great job!

Thanks Zond!

Ha, ha, I see I'm not the only one who built something to go with their mount! :wink: . This build looks awesome SK, and congrats on the frontpaging! Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Thanks Infernum, I wanted to do a build big enough to give the dragon a suitable playground (this actually ended up being a bit small though).

This is just beautiful, I wish I could build things this nice! Great work here! :thumbup:

Thank you, keep building and you'll be able to make stuff that's even better than this :classic:

Amazing work SK. I saw this on Flickr but the story really makes the build come to life. I love your Norse-style buildings and they are very inspirational for me. The interior on this one is maybe my favorite part but I also like the way you used 2x2 round blocks. You don't see those in these kinds of builds very often.

Thanks mccoyed, :sweet: The 2x2 rounds are an essential part of my Norse buildings, I've gotten quite a few of them for just that purpose and still ran short in this build and had to use some 2x2 round plates.

Beautiful MOC! Wall design is great, so is the ground texture. And this great snow dragon is a nice add for this stunning diorama.

Great job with all the texturing and other details! And way to get front-paged!

Thanks MKJ! This was my first build to be front paged, should have done a collab with you sooner :laugh:

Wonderful job as always SK, I love the detailed but elegant architecture and the story is very interesting. Excellent!

Thanks ME! I found that it was pretty easy to overdo decorations on the building so I'm glad to hear you like how it turned out. Glad you like the story as well, often I'm in too much of a hurry to post a build and don't write much of a story.

Amazing MOC, nicely done! :wub:

The dragon is the icing on the cake! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Lovely Longhouse SK! The structure is just beautiful, and all of the intricate details look amazing on the exterior as well as the interior! And then you throw that frost dragon in there... Great job!

Thanks Hammerhand, I was really happy that I could get the interior and exterior to both work well with this SNOT wall design :classic:

Very nice build. I have saved all photos for future reference!

Awesome, as always. Congrats on the frontpaging!

Thanks Sarah!

Besides from the awesome building and cool dragon, I also really like how you did the gravel path, as well as all the neat techniques you used on the longhouse :)

Thanks LordDan, that path technique is becoming one of my favorites :classic:

Wow, great to see that the Great Elk Clan hasn't completely vanished from the realm of Mitgardia even if I did, a long time ago. Of course the build itself is great too! Probably my favourite detail would be how well those mechanical Bionicle arm-thingies (or whatever?) blend into the whole looking like wooden ornaments.

I love all the details in this build, especially the tile walls, Norse-style, and landscape. My favorite part is the bell tower and the boy pulling the rope to ring the bell.

I am glad this is for Mitgardia!

Wow, great to see that the Great Elk Clan hasn't completely vanished from the realm of Mitgardia even if I did, a long time ago. Of course the build itself is great too! Probably my favourite detail would be how well those mechanical Bionicle arm-thingies (or whatever?) blend into the whole looking like wooden ornaments.

Thanks Haltiamieli, glad that the creator of the Great Elk Clan approves :sweet:

That dragon is great, I would like to see more views of it, and I like the hall's interior!

Thanks, and see here for more pics of the dragon: link

I love all the details in this build, especially the tile walls, Norse-style, and landscape. My favorite part is the bell tower and the boy pulling the rope to ring the bell.

I am glad this is for Mitgardia!

Thanks Slegengr, glad you noticed the boy pulling the bell rope :classic:

Excellent!

A great frost dragon, good roof technique, nicely build interior - what else could we wish for.

Well done!

Thanks!