Sign in to follow this  
kevkipo

Men and Women of Lake-Town

Hello fellow Lego lovers

Today i present to you my latest MOC

Men and Women of Lake-Town, From The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

As Darkness descends Orc's march their way onto the battlefield, the people of Lake-Town robbed by their home must defend themselves... Again!

With every Sword, Spear, Shield and Armour they can find they join forces with the Dwarves and Elves to defeat Darkness

Lead by Bard they set a mighty charge crushing hundreds of Orcs, The strongest up front, the weak women and children at the back.

The Humans have always been

and will always be

a mighty race.

Hundreds of men have fallen that day, victory was upon them but no party was held that day...

Here are the pictures of Bard and companions in Battle

15023424967_29eff2c427_c.jpg

15038676020_b3219ca318_c.jpg

And a full shot of the MOC

15038661508_a40e1b0c61_c.jpg

And one extra picture:

15038742940_e37fe7c21f_c.jpg

I hope you like it :)

Bye lads!

Loved the photos and the buildings.. I must say, as we (probably) won't get any (significant) representation of my favorite faction of men (Gondor), I'm staring to like the Lake Town faction more and more (if you consider that's almost impossible to buy Rohan soldiers in big numbers)...

Loved the photos and the buildings.. I must say, as we (probably) won't get any (significant) representation of my favorite faction of men (Gondor), I'm staring to like the Lake Town faction more and more (if you consider that's almost impossible to buy Rohan soldiers in big numbers)...

Thanks for loving it :wink: , i find it sad that Lego decided to not continue the line. Glad you go to the Lake-Town faction more and more! they are lovely folk :sweet:

Tittle of your MOC "Men and Women of Lake-Town" (extented: they are fighting with orcs).

I can't believe eyes...Is Gundabad orc with axe attacking women with spear? Did you sent woman into the battle? It is shame theory of gender rules in eurobricks. Women and Men have diffrent tasks and responsibilities. Men earn money for maintenance and protect wife with children. Women take care children and make atmosphere of love in house. Women should help boys to become good and brave man who are ready to protect their homeland, but never personally fight!

Without this component your moc could be really good.

Edited by wetib

Tittle of your MOC "Men and Women of Lake-Town" (extented: they are fighting with orcs).

I can't believe eyes...Is Gundabad orc with axe attacking women with spear? Did you sent woman into the battle? It is shame theory of gender rules in eurobricks. Women and Men have diffrent tasks and responsibilities. Men earn money for maintenance and protect wife with children. Women take care children and make atmosphere of love in house. Women should help boys to become good and brave man who are ready to protect their homeland, but never personally fight!

Without this component your moc could be really good.

Deh...? :wacko: do you know Tauriel?

Well done and a very nice depiction!

Thanks!

Edited by kevkipo

Crazy Hobbit lover I guess :) Great action there mate!

It's a pleasure hearing that from a MOC master like you :laugh: , Thanks pal!