Hey abhilego

Of course I can! :)

As it's already evening here, the light was very bad in the house. I hope they are good enough for "what you need" - or I will make some tomorrow.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=70C2CE3E3CD6C319!8051&authkey=!AMTdGFNkzMOutks&ithint=folder%2cjpg

Have a nice evening

Thanks for the photos of your Tumbler ! I am trying to build a Tumbler for , I'll post it as soon as it is ready !

Cheers !

The steering is difficult enough without adding AWD so well done for that. Clever system.

H

Hey Swiss Technic , I have a request . Could u just send out a few more images showing how the front suspension is connected !

Thx in advance !

Cheers : ) :>

Hey Swiss Technic , I have a request . Could u just send out a few more images showing how the front suspension is connected !

Thx in advance !

Cheers : ) :>

Hey abhilego

I'll do them tomorrow in the afternoon!

That's great! Good luck at building your own Tumbler! :thumbup:

Cheers :)

The steering is difficult enough without adding AWD so well done for that. Clever system.

H

Thanks dude! :)

is the set based on the official one by lego or is it a moc?

Hey kamsohal

It isn't based on any model - just my imagination :)

Greetz

Thanks Swisstechnic !

I am wondering how to get the interior done !

Thanks a lot !

Sorry for uploading them a little bit late - You find the pictures in the same link.

Happy building!

Sorry for uploading them a little bit late - You find the pictures in the same link.

Happy building!

I am nearly done with the tumbler , I used a L motor for the drive at first but then it proved to be useless it did not have enough power to push the tumbler so I planned to throw in another L motor at the back and then it works well .

I am nearly done with the body , just got the steering left and I am working on making this tumbler stud-less .

Thank you a lot for the images !

Cheers : )

I am nearly done with the tumbler , I used a L motor for the drive at first but then it proved to be useless it did not have enough power to push the tumbler so I planned to throw in another L motor at the back and then it works well .

I am nearly done with the body , just got the steering left and I am working on making this tumbler stud-less .

Thank you a lot for the images !

Cheers : )

Awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to that. Did you build in AWD and suspension as well?

Awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to that. Did you build in AWD and suspension as well?

I have added the suspension and I am working on modifying the rear suspension . I'm not planning to do a 4x4 tumbler . I'll make it 4x4 if is it proves to be useless in RWD .