Sign in to follow this  
MstrOfPppts

[SoNE Ep. VI] Bothawui - A spy among the spies

The second to make contact was Karin. She was sent to Bothawui on a espionage mission. We knew that Bothans are very close to rebels, so sending a pack of stormtroopers there might be a suicide mission. Of course for a reasonable price we have some reliable contacts there too.

SoNEepVI_2_1.jpg

BthKarin.jpg

Karin: I've met the contact you told me about.

HoloMoP.jpg

MstrOfPppts: And what is the status?

BthKarin.jpg

Karin: Boba was not yet here, but is certainly planning to stop here for a quick refuel.

HoloMoP.jpg

MstrOfPppts: Good, you should lay low and wait for him. Give him the card and get out of there.

BthKarin.jpg

Karin: Understood. But this planet is overwhelmed with the rebel spies, I might try to get some information about our next mission.

HoloMoP.jpg

MstrOfPppts: No, It's too dangerous ... <transmission interrupted> ... Karin? Goddammit that woman will bring us nothing but trouble!

SoNEepVI_2_2.jpg

SoNEepVI_2_3.jpg

SoNEepVI_2_4.jpg

A great Empire entry! There's a lot of nice things on it: very interesting platform, great ground texture, perfect colors and very original building, which really has a feel of spy center. An the hologram looks really awesome!

Outstanding entry. I'm practically speechless. I can honestly say I love everything about it but that hologram for your sig-fig though! :wub:

Awesome entry, very big yet clean with enough details and a story, which together make an A+ mix.

I like your structure and satellite but I think the black stands out too much. Something earth-toned or at least dark grey would have looked better against the tan, IMO.

Lovely build! I really like your Bothan fig combo. What legs are those from? They match the dwarf torso perfectly and almost look like they were made to go together. I personally am not a fan of the log bricks mixed with regular bricks for a snot floor, but that's just me.