Sign in to follow this  
robuko

Martian Defenders

15219583791_de429f5b68_c.jpg

I originally wanted to do something on these lines for the Tiles and Bricks new faction contest, but didn't get my act together soon enough. The red gun is from the SY Green Lantern set, all other parts are Lego.

Mars is of course inhabited, and these marines are the guys who are cleaning the solar cells on the curiosity rover. If it's not them, who do you think does it?

:wink:

Very nice marines. They are all fantastic, but I really like the dk gray helmet and nvg combo. The guy on the left looks like a good start for a MOTU Man E Faces.

Very nice marines. They are all fantastic, but I really like the dk gray helmet and nvg combo. The guy on the left looks like a good start for a MOTU Man E Faces.

Thanks Backgild. I really hope that new Toxikita Agents set will bring us orange armour, then we can have a new recruit. I had not thought about Man E Faces, but the helmet and armour does work for him.

These are awesome. You know the contest is still open right? :wink:

Thanks Sir Brickalot! I didn't know but now I really want to enter. Hmm, not sure what vehicle these guys should have.....