Lego Spy

What Video Game(s) are you playing?

8 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

While your at it, do a "playing as my sim for 24 hours challenge". :snicker: 

Now that sounds like an interesting challenge.  I'm still hearing the game music in my sleep...

22 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Now that sounds like an interesting challenge.  I'm still hearing the game music in my sleep...

It'll be interesting until your sim decides to burn down the house cause he got mad or do something weird, like eat breakfast and than sit there for an hour doing nothing. :laugh:

41 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

It'll be interesting until your sim decides to burn down the house cause he got mad or do something weird, like eat breakfast and than sit there for an hour doing nothing. :laugh:

When I heal up from an ankle injury, I intend to give it a try.  Let's hope the Sim version of me does fun stuff!

1 minute ago, x105Black said:

When I heal up from an ankle injury, I intend to give it a try.  Let's hope the Sim version of me does fun stuff!

I remember in one video, a person's sim nuked their chocolate cake in the microwave, and then let it sit in there while they stood around in the kitchen for ten minutes doing nothing. :wacko: 

Some of the videos can be quiet funny! :grin:

Just beat the story for Assassin's Creed Origins, and I'll continue on completing side quests I haven't done yet for a while. Really liking it.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Normally I'm not an RPG guy, but the story in this game... Just wow, took my breath away.
Right now only doing sidequests (mainquests on hold), hunting (gotta level up that arching skill) & making a few groschen a long the way... :wink:

I don't get to play much, but was inspired by the CS:GO Major a few weeks back to play a couple hours.

Anyone here follow E-League?  I saw some mentions of Injustice 2; they also covered Rocket League last fall.

I've been replaying almost every Assassin's Creed game recently. Platinum trophy-ed Brotherhood for the first time, replayed Revelations' story, fiddled with some incomplete content in III, Unity, and Syndicate, and starting a new file in Black Flag. Even goofed off in Liberation and Rogue for a little while and am beating Bloodlines on my Vita as I see fit. Not all of them, but sooooo many in recent days. Gotta stab 'em all.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2...And yes, I have met the Territorial Rotbart in the Gormott Province...he smashed me and Pyra to pieces...that was really not pleasant. I'm enjoying the game though :D Voice actors are awesome, and it's nice to have a British accent for the main character. Dang, the music's really awesome as well...

Other than that, Super Mario Odyssey. Long Journey's end is hard...one screw up, and it's back to the beginning of the course...I've resisted the urge to lob my pro controller across the living room...

Edited by Steamdemon

Monster Hunter World. Not really my type of game, but could resist that wicked aesthetic. It takes some getting used to, and there's a lot to learn, but I'm enjoying it.

Shooting cult crazies on the redneck hillybilly countryside. 'Murica, f*ck yeah! :laugh::grin::tongue:

Most recently, I have been playing Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap on Switch.  I loved the original on the Sega Master System as a kid, and this version is fantastic and beautiful.  Not very far into it yet, but loving it.

Skyrim se , hoping o get myself a switch soon and I'll get Let's go Eevee when it comes out.

Have several ready to start, and what do I decide to play? I've jumped back in to 100% Lego Avengers for the first time in over a year.

Moving through Valkyria Chronicles: Remastered. I'm quite surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. I picked it up on sale after hearing good things about it, and I'm not disappointed. 

On 6/5/2018 at 8:12 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Skyrim se , hoping o get myself a switch soon and I'll get Let's go Eevee when it comes out.

Now I've got skyrim se on the pc so I can install mods, I also picked up a switch though I haven't got any games yet besides a few demos.

On 6/23/2018 at 11:18 AM, Agent Kallus said:

Now I've got skyrim se on the pc so I can install mods, I also picked up a switch though I haven't got any games yet besides a few demos.

What sort of Mods are available for Skyrim?  I play it on the PS3.

However, I'm currently playing Saints Row 2 on the PS3.

Was playing Titanfall 2 on my Xbox One S, but I got stuck.

Playing Grand Theft Auto V on PS4. I have played it many times before on the Xbox 360, but I usually only get a little into the story and then just start to mess around. This is my first time on a current gen console and I hope to complete the campaign by the end of the month. I am 1/5 through so I think I can manage it.