Lego Spy

What Video Game(s) are you playing?

Finished Uncharted 4, started Diablo III, still working on Halo5 and various 3DS games

Really enjoyed Uncharted 4 as I have the whole franchise, hope to go back and play the DLC and the Vita game at some point.

Diablo III is as much of an enjoyable timeskink as Diablo II was - the hours just disapear while playing "one more dungeon". :laugh:

Replaying Mass Effect Trilogy.

ME3 is definitely my favorite despite the ending. The whole game feels like a resolution for the first two games and in my mind the Citadel DLC is the true ending. So with that in mind im fairly satisfied.

ME2 is a brilliant game though and one of those rare examples of perfection.

ME1 is pretty good but is really dated now. The story, voice acting, and dialogue are incredible but the gameplay is so different and a little rough feeling especially compared to the second and third games.

Edited by Forresto

Replaying the Borderlands 2 Story Campaign only this time I have my best mate doing a co-op with me. I'm currently level 15 as Salvador and my best mate is also level 15 as Zer0. And we have currently infiltrated the Bloodshot base and are in the process of rescuing Roland.

Taking a hiatus from my month+ nonstop Injustice 2 to play through Dishonored 2. Nonlethal playthrough this time.

Currently Skyrim SE that someone gifted to me, with Dishonored 2 on backlog.

With all this talk of Dishonored 2, and me not owning anything that can run it, i've decided to replay the original. Definitely a favorite!

Replaying Alien: Isolation on Hard mode for the hard trophy. Not the hardest "nightmare" mode, though, because that mode is too much man for me. The most noticeable difference is the Working Joes, who can now take somewhere around 8 revolver rounds to the head (assuming I actually hit them, mind you), two shotgun rounds plus a revolver round (also to their stupid robotic noggins), and melee is basically useless against them now. I don't know if the occasional humans are any tougher, as I'm trying again to not kill any people for a different trophy (I accidentally killed ONE my normal playthrough), and the Alien itself is probably harder as well, although since I've played it before, I'm also better at tricks to circumvent death-by-inner-jaw.

I'm currently building an underwater fortress in Starbound. Very underrated game, it's basically what would happen if No Man's Sky lived up to its expectations then merged with Terraria.

Just got back into WoW and I've got a lot of catching up to do. At least last night, I completed Mythic Darkheart Thicket. I am not going there again.

On 5/1/2017 at 11:25 PM, RetroInferno said:

Finally completed Tie Fighter on hard with most secret objectives. That game sure takes a while to complete, but man I love that game.

The story and gameplay are both very compelling, but I wished they could remaster it, orchestrate the midi soundtrack, speed up the lasers and linking the damn ion and laser cannons on the gunboat and TIE Defender. 

Yes this game was perfect. Remember playing it on my old 386 PC (if someone here remembers what it is :) ). Bought it then on GOG with the datadisc.

As the Battlefront 2 blowed up on the promise of playing as an Imperial - this is still the only game to play as a proud Imperial.

I should replay the game also (if there is time :/ ).

I really wish for a remake or more just an upgrade - keep the story / mechanic, everything - just make it with today's graphic/sounds.

Dot have much time now as im older (35). Wife, kids, work, multiple hobbies (Lego, Star Wars, collecting SW stuff, card games, transformers, nerf, gaming ....).

But in some gaming time i play Battlefront 1 offline, online just the fighter squadron where only skill counts (and no equipment). Was playing SWTOR until the !@#$@-cked it up, but planing to finish the stories of each class (but only as free to play - newer pay again for it) and also need to finish Witcher 1 someday (stopped playing after SWTOR lunched)

Edited by STARHAWK

Just attempted to do Rohta Chigah on Breath of the Wild's new expansion. This image shows my feelings on the matter:

Image result for Deathspikes, deathspikes everywhere

After replaying (and re-Platinuming) the first three Uncharted games on ps4 the last couple of weeks, I've been a tad aimless so far. My list has gotten a tad ridiculous.

Games I am currently "working on," or at least started recently, without yet finishing or sticking with:

Borderlands 2, a new Skyrim character, chipping away at the nigh impossible The Force Unleashed 2 "gold medals on challenges" trophy, The Witcher 3, Portal Knights, Lego City Undercover, Tales from the Borderlands, Assassin's Creed Revelations (again, on the ps4 port), Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (ported from the ps2), Soma, No Man's Sky, and The Magic Circle.

But replaying Uncharted 1-3 yet again? You know it.

On 3/23/2017 at 11:24 PM, RetroInferno said:

I've had a similar experience ( still going ) but with Breath of the Wild, the game is really great. 

On 3/25/2017 at 6:37 PM, JakeChambers said:

Currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Such a great game!

I think Breath of the Wild is the best game I have ever played.  Until that, I was still hooked on A Link to the Past, which I've been playing recently on my SNES Classic.  Also been introducing my girlfriend to Super Mario World.

Aside from that, I play a lot of games on my phone, like Pokemon Go and WordBrain.

Replaying Horizon Zero Dawn- I asked for the Frozen Wilds expansion pack and a Tomb Raider game for xmas.

1. Battlefront II. Campaign wasn't bad, actually. I enjoyed it.

2. LEGO Marvel 2. Kinda just another LEGO game, but fun enough. Still trying to get every character/collectable.

3. Back to the Future: The Game. It's free for XBox Gold memberships, and I'd never played it before. It was great! Pretty much BTTF IV.

I got Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and Assassin's Creed Origins for Christmas. I've been working on the former the last couple of days, and will start the latter once I've finished LL's Story.

3 minutes ago, x105Black said:

I started playing the Sims 4.  I'm telling you this because I need an intervention...

:wacko:

While your at it, do a "playing as my sim for 24 hours challenge". :snicker: